Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Andy King to..........

On 12/12/2018 at 04:52, F1_AN said:

He didn’t do that well and if memory serves well wasn’t playing a massive part in their final game 

Really? Speak to any Swansea fan, I heard he was one of, if not their best player in those last few months. He gave them a little bit of hope of survival but the damage had already been done their long before his arrival. 

I caught a few of the games and he was winning the ball back like a monster. The underrated side of Kingys game that I actually think is his best attribute 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Really? Speak to any Swansea fan, I heard he was one of, if not their best player in those last few months. He gave them a little bit of hope of survival but the damage had already been done their long before his arrival. 

I caught a few of the games and he was winning the ball back like a monster. The underrated side of Kingys game that I actually think is his best attribute 

I remember watching the Swansea - Southampton game and I’m not sure he actually passed it forward. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 2

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

I remember watching the Swansea - Southampton game and I’m sure he actually passed it forward. 

Kingy is a big game player, try to think of a game where we needed a big performance and he let us down? Always had a decent game when it mattered most

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Winning the ball back like a monster  I’ve heard it all now , every game I watched that he played he basically was doing what he did here .Pass sideways, standing pointing at others whilst  getting no where near the ball . And as for being one of there best players that isn’t hard they were dross hence why they went down . King was brilliant for us but he’s a championship to bottom prem player at best .  

2 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Winning the ball back like a monster  I’ve heard it all now , every game I watched that he played he basically was doing what he did here .Pass sideways, standing pointing at others whilst  getting no where near the ball . And as for being one of there best players that isn’t hard they were dross hence why they went down . King was brilliant for us but he’s a championship to bottom prem player at best .  

not sure where im disputing that? He was good at Swansea, who were a 'bottom prem club'. My response was to someone saying he didnt do well there, but he was good for them IMO and Id imagine most of the Swansea fans.   

Perhaps we saw different games :dunno:

Edited by Lambert09

He got some goals at Swansea and improved them quite abit with Leroy Fer out of their team, he kept getting the ball outside the box and chipping it over the top of the defence which got thema couple of assists,. Scored a few goals too and one on the last day of their season - definitely one of their better players from what I could tell.

Think he's better in this League than Adrien, he's more physical and holds possession more often than not, scores vital goals at times too. If it's only Forest and he's thinking of going for gametime just give him a new contract and loan him to wherever Premi team or maybe West Brom will take him for now, he shouldn't have to suffer the fate of playing for Forest

Edited by Jaspa
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Needs to drop a division and him willing to drop some of his ridiculous wages for us to get him off the wage bill

I’d sooner have him today than Ndidi who is really going through a bad patch.

• Like 4

He’s a better midfield squad option off the bench than Iborra, Silva or James.

Keeps himself fit, match ready and has never let us down once.

All this, ‘He never passes forward’ stuff is absolute bollocks.  He uses the ball incredibly well, never wastes possession and never plays hospital balls putting others under pressure.  

If at the end of January, Silva and Iborra are gone and Drinkwater is back on loan with King restored to the squad, our midfield options will be infinitely better than they are now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

He’s a better midfield squad option off the bench than Iborra, Silva or James.

Keeps himself fit, match ready and has never let us down once.

All this, ‘He never passes forward’ stuff is absolute bollocks.  He uses the ball incredibly well, never wastes possession and never plays hospital balls putting others under pressure.  

If at the end of January, Silva and Iborra are gone and Drinkwater is back on loan with King restored to the squad, our midfield options will be infinitely better than they are now.

There’s a reason he’s off to forest. 

King is a great servant to this club, you can't ever question his enthusiasm in wearing a leicester shirt, maybe he's not a premier league player but he's certainly been treated very poorly by Puel. It would have been better if he sold him back in the summer or even released him from his contract, rather than let the poor lad suffer as the forgotten man in the reserves.  

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

King is a great servant to this club, you can't ever question his enthusiasm in wearing a leicester shirt, maybe he's not a premier league player but he's certainly been treated very poorly by Puel. It would have been better if he sold him back in the summer or even released him from his contract, rather than let the poor lad suffer as the forgotten man in the reserves.  

He’s was told in the summer to find a new club and he didn’t not sure how that is Puel’s fault 

On 14/12/2018 at 12:49, baldeagle said:

Certain to start then and should fit the Puel way perfectly.

On 12/12/2018 at 21:37, Abrasive fox said:

No, should be part of the squad though, and treated in a better way than he has been.

Hes a model pro and hes been frozen out like a trouble maker.

Why?

He's had a great time at the club and been well paid for it.

He's no longer in our plans and should have left in the summer. 

If we have no intention of playing him why should he get a number?

Both the club, player and fans have to move on at some point.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Why?

He's had a great time at the club and been well paid for it.

He's no longer in our plans and should have left in the summer. 

If we have no intention of playing him why should he get a number?

Both the club, player and fans have to move on at some point.

Some will still want Vardy playing at 45.