Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarehamFox

Stadium Expansion

19 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Someone please get this graphic designer to do a mock up

mad.PNG

Will be disappointed if Madders doesn’t turn out with a Botox to his lips tomorrow now.

PS I would rather see Warnock Fart than Curnock Art.

Edited by Costock_Fox

In the plan I saw, the roof is blue with a white lattice effect. It also slopes down toward the pitch and has a much bigger concourse than portrayed in the mock-ups. Also the concourses for the North and South stands will be further out.

Edited by sixthswan

2 hours ago, sixthswan said:

In the plan I saw, the roof is blue with a white lattice effect. It also slopes down toward the pitch and has a much bigger concourse than portrayed in the mock-ups. Also the concourses for the North and South stands will be further out.

That’s the sense that I’ve got from the various other ITKs, that they’ll be revamped in terms of the concourse and outer look in the same way as the East Stand, but capacity left for further possible expansion. 

On 12/12/2018 at 21:24, urban.spaceman said:

So, one of the original sources who posted it to Twitter (which I won’t post as they asked Mark to delete it) also posted the other half of the planning sheet which was dated for May 2018 as revisions. It was by KSS, who also designed our training ground. 

As others have mentioned it’s very plausible that these are just one of many other possible designs by many other architects. 

It’s brilliant that we’ve had a glimpse of it though.

As we're not allowed to repost the pictures we should hold competitions to do the best artist impressions. 

Image result for childrens pictures of stadiums

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, sixthswan said:

The C Shape I was pretty much on about people.

You can see it on those.... plans too.

Obviously the club have asked for them to be taken down etc but just wait and see what were building. 

I've said it before and I'll say it time again were in such good hands its unbelievable. The vision for OUR club is one to cherish. 

One Love. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sixthswan said:

Was it two tiers or one?

15 hours ago, Ashley said:

The C Shape I was pretty much on about people.

You can see it on those.... plans too.

Obviously the club have asked for them to be taken down etc but just wait and see what were building. 

I've said it before and I'll say it time again were in such good hands its unbelievable. The vision for OUR club is one to cherish. 

One Love. 

For the love of god can people please do more concept art as I just can’t fluppin wait to see these plans. 

16 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Need to get these installed and join the 21st century. How cool would this be

Do they have those at the Counting House, they definitely have those glasses with the disc in the bottom.