Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarehamFox

Stadium Expansion

4 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

If that's not genuine what sad case takes the time out of their day to make that and try and pass it off as real?

Mind you I say that having sat on the sofa for the last 3 hours so who am I to judge? 

I think it was more out of date which means it could have change a lot they may also have had multiple submissions and this was just one of them and maybe had been rejected and therefore outed.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

If that's not genuine what sad case takes the time out of their day to make that and try and pass it off as real?

Mind you I say that having sat on the sofa for the last 3 hours so who am I to judge? 

1 minute ago, Phube said:

Surely that means it’s real, but not approved.

Not necessarily. It may be one of a plethora of plans which they don't want leaked at all.

And as @davieG said, it's an old plan regardless.

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

Surely that means it’s real, but not approved.

I was told to delete all photos as the club could get into trouble (if the plans had been leaked?), I think they've later found that the image had been photoshopped though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

I think it was more out of date which means it could have change a lot they may also have had multiple submissions and this was just one of them and maybe had been rejected and therefore outed.

It didn't look very detailed.

Who leaked the apparent "official" plans on here?

In some ways, think it's rather disrespectful that any photographic assumptions of such plans have been brought up and the club should be left alone to do it without such image speculation.

With the owners certainly doing things right in the past, have faith that they'll get this right.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

So, one of the original sources who posted it to Twitter (which I won’t post as they asked Mark to delete it) also posted the other half of the planning sheet which was dated for May 2018 as revisions. It was by KSS, who also designed our training ground. 

As others have mentioned it’s very plausible that these are just one of many other possible designs by many other architects. 

It’s brilliant that we’ve had a glimpse of it though.

As we're not allowed to repost the pictures we should hold competitions to do the best artist impressions. 

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Who leaked the apparent "official" plans on here?

In some ways, think it's rather disrespectful that any photographic assumptions of such plans have been brought up and the club should be left alone to do it without such image speculation.

With the owners certainly doing things right in the past, have faith that they'll get this right.

That second paragraph reads like Wymesey parodying himself. Photographic assumptions, image speculation.

• Haha 3