Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcire

Ali Regbha

Just now, justfoxes said:

Or are the other clubs coming into the fray  agent talk for just put another £m or so on his price ?!

Will it even be into the millions? He's out of contract (or at least was), and this was all about compensation to his previous clubs, presumably due to his age? I dunno! 

8 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Will it even be into the millions? He's out of contract (or at least was), and this was all about compensation to his previous clubs, presumably due to his age? I dunno! 

Maybe upping the compo for Bohemians but seeing the lad play those u23 games he definatly oozes quality and could be a great prospect for us !!

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Maybe upping the compo for Bohemians but seeing the lad play those u23 games he definatly oozes quality and could be a great prospect for us !!

He could. I thought he looked like he could be a level above u23 already, but I know that's a bit silly to say after so few games!

• 3 weeks later...

The lad is doing OK. Played 90 mins yesterday for the Irish Under-19s, scored once in a 2-0 win over Russia. (There's a tournament in Armenia in July, and Ireland have won all 6 of their qualifying games). 

19 hours ago, Mayofox said:

The lad is doing OK. Played 90 mins yesterday for the Irish Under-19s, scored once in a 2-0 win over Russia. (There's a tournament in Armenia in July, and Ireland have won all 6 of their qualifying games). 

Good to see. I think I am right in saying he initially wasn't picked for the squad as the manager only wanted players based in Ireland? Could have been a factor in him going back over there until the summer. He still seems to interact a lot with the club and our players on social media, so hopefully still just a matter of time. 

21 hours ago, Mayofox said:

watch him come over here and declare his allegiance to England because he once ate a pork pie or something..

10 hours ago, MPH said:

watch him come over here and declare his allegiance to England because he once ate a pork pie or something..

The guy will play for Algeria. Quite me on this lol

Edited by the fox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MPH said:

Just reading back and if he is of Algerian heritage there’s a chance he could be Muslim so probably making a joke about him eating a Pork Pie might not be appropriate... Apologies! Said in absent-mindedness not malice!

Bore off. 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2019 at 06:35, the fox said:

:D yes. You know him?

Yes! In the games he plays against Persepolis for Al-Saad and was our defender’s teammate. He should go to Europe, he’s really really good. 

• 2 months later...

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/middlesbrough-join-chase-demand-ucd-16512599

Bohemians want to sign a wide player in this transfer window and hope to land Farrugia on a short-term contract, after which he could move to England. 

The Gypsies struck a similar deal with Ali Reghba when he re-signed for the club at the start of this season, before completing a switch to Leicester City next month.

• Thanks 2

Reghba had hardly played for Bohs this season. Wasn't involved in last night's Dublin derby win over Shamrock Rovers

The last time he played I'd say was a game last month where he came on as a sub and then was replaced 15 minutes later in case he got sent off.He then stormed out to the changing rooms ignoring the subs bench.

6 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Reghba had hardly played for Bohs this season. Wasn't involved in last night's Dublin derby win over Shamrock Rovers

The last time he played I'd say was a game last month where he came on as a sub and then was replaced 15 minutes later in case he got sent off.He then stormed out to the changing rooms ignoring the subs bench.

Very odd. Protecting their asset from injury before he was sold to us do you think? Shame he's not had much game time since he was with us.

• 2 weeks later...