Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcire

Ali Regbha

10 hours ago, the fox said:

His father is Algerian but he plays for the youths (with Ireland). I'm pretty sure if he's good enough, the national team will give him a call.

Bless him. 

There’s obviously an agent out there telling other Algerians that we will turn them into the next Ryad Mahrez..

• Like 1

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Get this over line, ensure a friendly against Bohemians is part of the deal and then we can go Dublin away in late July 

Sounds a good deal to me! Hopefully this latest news is just his agents trying to put a bit of pressure on Leicester. Surely it can't be that much money his previous teams want in compensation in the grand scheme of things... 

Just now, lanefox said:

Thought this was done last week

I believe it was reported that its all done in the sense that he is more than happy and wants to sign, but his previous teams are proving difficult negotiators in terms of compensation (or maybe it's us taht are the difficult ones - who knows!). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

I think it has more to do with this rather than Ali himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3911977/four-premier-league-teams-at-risk-of-transfer-ban-after-chelsea-barred-from-signing-new-players/amp/

I don't think Leicester want to risk being one of the other 4 teams I guess. 

Ali is 19 so shouldn't have anything to do with the issues regarding signing minors (U18s).

I reckon it's related to the compensation amount, they wanted too much for someone who was out of contract, so he agreed to sign an extension with them but only on the condition a clause was included that he could join us on the summer for a lower price.

7 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

I think it has more to do with this rather than Ali himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3911977/four-premier-league-teams-at-risk-of-transfer-ban-after-chelsea-barred-from-signing-new-players/amp/

I don't think Leicester want to risk being one of the other 4 teams I guess. 

he looks a bit old to be involved in that issue………..

On 23/02/2019 at 12:44, BKLFox said:

Correct. Well, that’s the plan.

Under the (multiple) circumstances around our club, there was no rush for this, a delay is financially preferable and I guess it’s win win if he then does come in the summer.

New gaffa may well want a look first though.