Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcire

Ali Regbha

I watched this guy in the U23s he was different class and exciting to watch. In the Irish league he wouldn't have been getting the service he needs as a striker, but he will certainly get all the service he wants at Leicester.

Ali could be the best signing we make this summer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Some interesting replies...

Yeah something very strange happened in his last match. Seems he was in a bad mood, came off the bench, caused havoc, got sent off. I am taking comfort out of how much the rest of the U23s like him as a sign of his normal character..! Anyhow, reading behind the lines I am thinking he fell out with people, hence getting dropped, hence the attitude. 

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Yeah something very strange happened in his last match. Seems he was in a bad mood, came off the bench, caused havoc, got sent off. I am taking comfort out of how much the rest of the U23s like him as a sign of his normal character..! Anyhow, reading behind the lines I am thinking he fell out with people, hence getting dropped, hence the attitude. 

And their fans are surprised? 3BB2AF4D-6AFF-4309-9BBA-9FD45DAD58AD.thumb.jpeg.9ca2b0ffa1b8755859fe86fa1b18e018.jpeg

Lad should be being commended for a genius in-joke. 

1 hour ago, ramadaone said:

As discussed above he signed this afternoon

BR was partly instrumental in getting it over the line so can only assume he sees something in the lad

Does that mean you don’t rate him?

17 minutes ago, stu said:

Does that mean you don’t rate him?

He looks good when he came as a trialist. He's definitely worth a punt alongside Muskwe and injuried Eppiah. Besides we need a striker who'll develop and has no problem playing second fiddle to Vardy for a season or two more. 

46 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He looks good when he came as a trialist. He's definitely worth a punt alongside Muskwe and injuried Eppiah. Besides we need a striker who'll develop and has no problem playing second fiddle to Vardy for a season or two more. 

Eppiah back for and will be in pre-season next week ?

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Eppiah back for and will be in pre-season next week ?

Great news ! I wonder who else will be involved in pre-season?

I’d like to see Knight, Tavares, & Ndukwu in particular because (although its unlikely), each have the potential to fill a void in the first team squad. I guess Eppiah also falls into that category. 

IIRC from last season, Knight, Johnson, Elder, Choudhury, Ndukwu, Thomas & Gordon all trained with the first team through pre-season and got some minutes. Hopefully a similar number of youth players are involved this year. 

• Like 1