Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

jardim

27 minutes ago, NasPb said:

La 10 Sport (France): Leonardo Jardim monitors the situation in Milan and Leicester City. The Portuguese is interested in joining one of these clubs. Former coach of AS Monaco has rejected the possibility of leading Dalian Yifang for now. #Jardim #LeicesterCity #ACMilan

38 minutes ago, NasPb said:

he changed his mind last minute

35 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Well apparently the contract they offered was not the one he had previously agreed to

More like he watched the Newport game in the departure lounge and realised he might be making the wrong choice...

17 minutes ago, SMX11 said:

This chap has been talked about for the Man U job, I hardly think this is likely and if it was true I wouldn't anticipate him staying long either.

i’m ok with that.  If we would have known that Kante was only going to stay for a year when we signed him, i’d still want him. if Jardim gets ‘poached’ by a top 4 side in two years time then that would mean he did well enough with us to warrant the attention. Win win.

19 minutes ago, MPH said:

i’m ok with that.  If we would have known that Kante was only going to stay for a year when we signed him, i’d still want him. if Jardim gets ‘poached’ by a top 4 side in two years time then that would mean he did well enough with us to warrant the attention. Win win.

I suppose so, just don't think there is anything in this rumour unfortunately :thumbup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Milan are an absolute mess at the minute, massively overspent a couple of seasons ago leading to uefa investigations. Little money to spend and slipping further and further behind the top teams in serie a. Actually think Leicester as crazy as it is to say might be a better or at least equal prospect to manage as Milan.

they're banned from Europe in a few seasons I remember seeing. As crazy as it sounds, you may be right, there's thing going on at Milan that aren't right. They're a giant but something is very wrong.

4 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Milan are an absolute mess at the minute, massively overspent a couple of seasons ago leading to uefa investigations. Little money to spend and slipping further and further behind the top teams in serie a. Actually think Leicester as crazy as it is to say might be a better or at least equal prospect to manage as Milan.

Live in Milan or Leicester, hard choice!

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Live in Milan or Leicester, hard choice!

It's more than just the location though, when things are wrong behind the scenes there is only so much a boss can do. There are serious issues at Milan, if a club legend and hardman in Gattuso cant bring some order to the place

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's more than just the location though, when things are wrong behind the scenes there is only so much a boss can do. There are serious issues at Milan, if a club legend and hardman in Gattuso cant bring some order to the place

And we aren’t supposedly having problems ourselves then aye? 

3 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

I’ve heard most of Milan is an industrial estate! It’s a common myth about Milan being glitz and glam! 

Yeh it's not the prettiest of places and there isn't actually that much going on. 

Just an area of expensive shops. It's got nothing on great cities like Barcelona, Lisbon or Leicester

4 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

And we aren’t supposedly having problems ourselves then aye? 

Nothing near the level of them. They are a sleeping giant, a collosus in the footballing world. For Milan to be so off the pace and away from the top of the league is astonishing. 

We have issues with the playing squad and balance due to several windows of poor recruiting and handing out of contract extensions. 

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Nothing near the level of them. They are a sleeping giant, a collosus in the footballing world. For Milan to be so off the pace and away from the top of the league is astonishing. 

We have issues with the playing squad and balance due to several windows of poor recruiting and handing out of contract extensions. 

I’d still argue it’s a better prospect for himself, more than enough resources to turn that team around. Got some very decent players aswell.