Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

jardim

3 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Going into 2014/15 Sevilla supposedly had the same spending power as Hull City.

Outside of Juventus we would have a lot to offer compared to others in Serie A.

Napoli, inter Milan, ac Milan, Roma, lazio. You’re telling me we’d get preference over those? 

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I’d still argue it’s a better prospect for himself, more than enough resources to turn that team around. Got some very decent players aswell.

But at the same time it has the major risk of going south quickly and badly. 

I'd argue its a bigger risk, a place where things are going badly, why risk your reputation?

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

But at the same time it has the major risk of going south quickly and badly. 

I'd argue its a bigger risk, a place where things are going badly, why risk your reputation?

In hope that, whoever owns Milan sees the bigger picture that the manager needs time and the resources the turn this team around.

in fact, sounds like something similar to us now? 

11 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Napoli, inter Milan, ac Milan, Roma, lazio. You’re telling me we’d get preference over those? 

Well considering Benny was linked to a move to Inter not long ago I don't think in some cases its that far etched given our finances.

16 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Probably not inter or Napoli, possible on Roma depending on the person. Probably would with ac and certainly would over lazio. Just my opinion though 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

In hope that, whoever owns Milan sees the bigger picture that the manager needs time and the resources the turn this team around.

in fact, sounds like something similar to us now? 

A manager in Italy afforded time? OK

13 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

And we aren’t supposedly having problems ourselves then aye? 

Not the kind of problems they have got. Our problem is we have some shit players. A few decent transfer windows can sort that. Milan can't if they are having restrictions put on new signings and money being spent. Our club is financially stable with great owners, a brand new training complex on the way and stadium expansion. 

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

The stuff of dreams. 

Loads of re-hash reporting on this.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/leicester-city-linked-with-move-for-leonardo-jardim/

The guy I want if Puel is sacked. Would continue bringing young players through but add a bit more of an attacking impetus throughout the team 

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wasn’t he quite conservative at Monaco - defensively very sound but he had brilliant forwards .....

They scored 159 goals in all competitions the year they won the league, it was beyond words. They defend and attack like very upset hornet nests.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They scored 159 goals in all competitions the year they won the league, it was beyond words. They defend and attack like very upset hornet nests.

Yeah, he had some group of exciting young players. That team was so quick and dynamic. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Jose Mourinho could have scored 159 with the squad he had.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Their team was a who's who of mega-talents and up-and-coming mega talents lols.

I'm not saying that he's not a capable manager and have attributes that might suit us, and perhaps the positives are that he might attract the next level up of player to us for the first team & academy, but whoever manages us will face the same internal team issues the current and last 2 managers face/ed.