Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Manager ....

11 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

I imagine it's hard to entice some managers when we've now got a reputation of never giving a manager time (or perhaps little patience for a bad run). There again that may be an attractive feature for certain managers if the contract is lucrative enough eg Mou.

Oh dear, you're as cynical as me!

Peter Stöger is being mentioned online. Ex Borussia Manager. I can’t say I know a lot about him, however 40% win record from close to 400 games seems fairly solid. Mainly in Austria / Germany. 

1 minute ago, ThaiFox said:

That certainly looks like a job application!

I wouldn't want him here under any circumstances.

It does doesnt it. I would sort of enjoy him here for the sheer pantomime of it, although probably not a sensible reason

Anyway, we have Rodgers now.

Close thread!

2 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

It does doesnt it. I would sort of enjoy him here for the sheer pantomime of it, although probably not a sensible reason

Anyway, we have Rodgers now.

Close thread!

Can't wait to see this forum's reaction when Fat Sam is installed later today!:whistle:

• Haha 1

If Mourinho was to come here (he won’t) he would have to be successful. It’d be insane in the best possible way and personally would love it. 

Theres been some mental posts about potential managers but saying no to Mourinho would absolutley top the list. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

9 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

What did happen at Hibs? Still not heard anything concrete?

First was his inciting the Hearts fans after Hibs scored. A coin was thrown and hit his jacket (big padded thing) either the arm or chest, so he went like like a sack of spuds holding his face.

I have been told that after a game that Hibs lost he went overboard verbally having a go at the players, so much so, they went to the owner to complain. The owner spoke to Lennon, who also had a go at him, so was sacked.

Rumours are that he was telling the players not to sign new contracts, so when he leaves, he will be able to sign them for his new club. 

1 hour ago, WestLothianFox said:

First was his inciting the Hearts fans after Hibs scored. A coin was thrown and hit his jacket (big padded thing) either the arm or chest, so he went like like a sack of spuds holding his face.

I have been told that after a game that Hibs lost he went overboard verbally having a go at the players, so much so, they went to the owner to complain. The owner spoke to Lennon, who also had a go at him, so was sacked.

Rumours are that he was telling the players not to sign new contracts, so when he leaves, he will be able to sign them for his new club. 

Sounds like a right mess.

On 24/02/2019 at 12:13, LinekersApples said:

Backwards step from one win this calendar year?

Who ever takes on this squad (it prob will be Rodgers BTW) will have to continue the work with youth, but will also need to add guile, passion and maybe a couple of experienced heads.  Dyche would have been able to do that easily.  It won't be him though.

look @Jaspa! I guessed right again!

2 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

look @Jaspa! I guessed right again!

Oh wow amazing. If it was up to me all the self professed ITK's would get a certified sticker and rating system based on ratio of correctness. Here's your first of certain many adulations in your certified ITK career

29cfff69ca22791bfa69fa1618fa8850.jpg

• Haha 1