Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Manager ....

Rogers - 2/1

Appleton - 6/1

Lennon - 7/1

Dyche - 8/1

Benetez - 9/1

Wagner 10/1

Allaydcre - 25/1

Pearson - 25/1

Arteta - 35/1

Not exactly an inspiring list. 

Edited by Sly

Agree with Arteta but he's training to take over from Pep at Man City. Man's really, really good and running a lot of things there. Got a mate who works for their wider organisation in the youth and he's massively reverred. No chance we get him.

Dyche won't leave Burnley. Rogers is busy until the end of the season.

Mental choice - Arsene Wenger interim until Rogers.

• Like 2

Of those, Arteta. Allardyce and we should ask the PL to kick us out for crimes against football. Pearson without Shakespeare and Walsh is like Clough without Taylor. Lennon was a failure in the championship. Benitez and Dyche don't suit our squad. Appleton isn't a top flight manager. I've never been convinced by Rodgers and Wagner just resigned because of the pressure at Huddersfield, he'd be slaughtered here. 

Hope Rudkin has a better list than that

Just now, TK95 said:

Arteta had no management experience. I don't think we should be taking a "punt" given our future plans. Need an established prem boss

Was in the Line for the arsenal job & Pep said he is more than good enough to manage arsenal. He takes a lot of pep’s sessions. Defo think he would be worth a shot, but I understand what you mean.

I’m gonna stick my neck out and say I’d like Dyche and his back room staff.

This squad need a rocket up their asses and I think Dyche could make changes whilst still having the respect of the players.

He’s an established Premiership manager and has done wonders really with Burnley.

He’d be my pick

• Like 4

Just now, Col city fan said:

This squad need a rocket up their asses and I think Dyche could make changes whilst still having the respect of the players.

He’s an established Premiership manager and has done wonders really with Burnley.

He’d be my pick

Agree with that too.

Just now, Col city fan said:

He’d be my pick

Bloody hell Col!