Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

Re Tielemans It can be unsettling for a young player to see a change of manager so quickly but if anything I think we have a stronger chance of keeping him, neutrals are saying we've got ourselves a top manager and he'll feel we're going places more than we were when he signed. The relationship between him and Rodgers will be a big factor and it sounds like Rodgers knows how to look after the young players in particular.

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone feel Vardy looks lost still? Beginning to feel it could be more him losing that edge over anything else? 

I could be completely wrong however.

Don't worry. When Brendan gets settled in Vards is going on long scoring run. 

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone feel Vardy looks lost still? Beginning to feel it could be more him losing that edge over anything else? 

I could be completely wrong however.

He had some nice link-ups with Barnes but I also think that he should participate more by dropping a bit.

Edited by That_Dude

The importance of that first goal - Brighton aren't going to settle for 0-1 and would be unwise to just wait for counters so they'll have to try and push on leaving space for Vardy, Barnes and co to exploit. Good position but a second ASAP would be very nice or you're a scruffy set piece away from being level.