Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Brighton (H) - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We’ve seen both the good and bad from Leicester this half. Spells of good possession and pressure but also many inexplicable mistakes and defensive frailties. Plenty to work with for our new manager, but also plenty to fix. 

The pieces are starting to fall in place though even if it will still take time. 

Don't also forget that we got Tielemans and Barnes only very recently and we play with only one DM for two games. 

• Like 1

Great first fifteen but then to me it just seems that every player more often than not just holds on to the ball for a split second too long. 

But yeah, absolute gash from 15 minutes onwards.  They seem to all just switch off for large chunks of games. 

Luckily though so far we haven't been punished by it. 

Just now, That_Dude said:

The pieces are starting to fall in place though even if it will still take time. 

Don't also forget that we got Tielemans and Barnes only very recently and we play with only one DM for two games. 

Don't get me wrong there is plenty good about our team, like there was under the last manager. Hopefully the new one can sort it. If he improves Barnes, he will become a monster.

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Great first fifteen but then to me it just seems that every player more often than not just holds on to the ball for a split second too long. 

But yeah, absolute gash from 15 minutes onwards.  They seem to all just switch off for large chunks of games. 

Luckily though so far we haven't been punished by it. 

New manager bounce that lasted fifteen minutes?

That's got to be a record.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Don't get me wrong there is plenty good about our team, like there was under the last manager. Hopefully the new one can sort it. If he improves Barnes, he will become a monster.

Oh, we both agree on that. Rodgers is known to improve players especially the young ones, so I guess the best is yet to come. I'm very fond of Barnes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

We had a few games where, quote "the result seemed unfair", about time the balance was redressed a little. Not great for gaining momentum in performance but if the history books say 1-0 win lets take the points and move on to better things.

I was thinking exactly this, so thanks for saving me the trouble of posting it.  

:schmike:

• Like 1

Great start, looked like a transformed team, but then slowly started turning back into our usual look. It is frustrating with how isolated Vardy still is, but not expecting much change it's only been one game.