Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

5 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Can't see him going, Manure had their chance to stump up the cash the way we wanted but evidently chose not to and with only a couple weeks left I think Brendan would have told Top it would be too disruptive for him to leave now.

Just cannot see Utd allowing their stock to sink so far. Realistically they’ve signed no one of real note. They are short of a leader - ANY leaders. If Woodward knocks back OGS on this I think that will speak volumes. But beyond any of that, it will say something about Utd which I don’t think they want said. 

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

You cannot win... the continued backing of them on here and on twitter despite being wrong so often or their tactics of a mixture of recycling news and vague updates being so patently obvious shows that. Any cock up is met with either selective amnesia or comments of  “things change”, “they can’t get everything right” blah blah. People just aren’t interested in the truth, it seems the tide of bullshit is far more fun.

Bullshit is subjective...

58 minutes ago, sdb said:

We're basically doing what spurs did with Berbatov years ago. Waiting for utd to make an offer we cant refuse last day of the window. I just hop that we put the price up by the day now, and that everything is in place for a replacement (if that's what we plan to do). 

Our deadline is before the transfer window closes though.

30 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Just cannot see Utd allowing their stock to sink so far. Realistically they’ve signed no one of real note. They are short of a leader - ANY leaders. If Woodward knocks back OGS on this I think that will speak volumes. But beyond any of that, it will say something about Utd which I don’t think they want said. 

Leicester: Have you ever been caught sniffing your wife’s knickers?

Manchester United: No.

Leicester: Well done. 

Been told that he heads to Manchester for a medical on Tuesday as they expect the deal to be agreed tomorrow , I feel a little saddened but in the end no point having a player that’s here unhappy , we will find a better replacement I’m sure , Rodgers is all over it already 

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

Been told that he heads to Manchester for a medical on Tuesday as they expect the deal to be agreed tomorrow , I feel a little saddened but in the end no point having a player that’s here unhappy , we will find a better replacement I’m sure , Rodgers is all over it already 

I hope this is true. 

12 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

But respectfully, this would be like his fifth reported medical.

• Like 1

Only Nathan Ake from Bournemouth involving Gray going the other way in a part cash swap deal and a decent replacement attacking wide man would make this deal easier to take. Hopefully it’s all rubbish coming out of Old Trafford as it has been for weeks now, how the mighty have fallen is quite pathetic really...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

It would be his first medical. 

Well yes obviously.

But the amount of reports stating "he's off for a medical on day X" we've had gets to him having had around 5 supposed ones. 

I'm not taking anything as truth until the likes of John Percy tweet something.

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Well yes obviously.

But the amount of reports stating "he's off for a medical on day X" we've had gets to him having had around 5 supposed ones. 

I'm not taking anything as truth until the likes of John Percy tweet something.

Yeah I know, There has to be movement on this either today or next week, This can't drag on until deadline day in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

It'll be less than that in my opinion. 

It won't. I can guarantee that whatever the reported price, we have told United that it is 90 million or no deal. There is no negotiation on price. That is it.

Why would we negotiate when we have a player on a long contract that we do not need to sell?

29 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

You ift course may have guessed correctly. But it'd be highly unusual, if a deal was close, does a club risk an £80m asset in a friendly.

Shawcross showed what can happen to any player, at any time.

My own guess is that a deal.WILL be done... But it's currently way off.