Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

God forbid his sister has a night out ?. Road trip from Sheffield to Manchester, nobody has ever done that for a night out ?. Clutching at straws somewhat, she’s not gonna be signing a contract ?

Exclusive: Maguire's mad uncle went to karaoke last night at his local. He sang I Wanna Be Adored #donedeal

Edited by Danizen

Never mind all this rubbish we have retained the services of big David the Senegalese center back that turned our season around we fought off relegation and just missed out on playoffs #vamosBala he gets €50 a win €20 a draw nothing for losing he’s our star and we will return to where we belong Spanish Liga 3 #balaazul

Mate that’s very disrespectful Mazarrón town are a totally different team we are Bala Azul 6k down the road and the rivalry is fearce I’m a 100% Leicester fan and thought I would throw a bit of perspective on this sorry if I offended you princess 

Edited by mazarron fox
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Mate that’s very disrespectful Mazarrón town are a totally different team we are Bala Azul 6k down the road and the rivalry is fearce I’m a 100% Leicester fan and thought I would throw a bit of perspective on this sorry if I offended you princess 

Thanks, mate. Now I know about the existence of some amateur club in Spain it puts this whole £90m transfer into perspective.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, katieakita said:

Really simple this Sunday is a quiet day and the papers cost more and more money in click baits and advertising I assume. Assume is a good word here as plenty of us are assuming this and that. One thing that does not need assuming is if a transfer goes through it will be on our terms. if Maguire is that set on going put in a  transfer request, all this he wants financial security stuff for his family he would already have earned a few million before he signed his improved contract with us last year bringing him in over £20 million as he hits 30, that will before all the over image rights and other income streams which should as an England star be more than enough to enjoy a lavish lifestyle without even touching his LCFC salary. Well if you can blow this amount of money well you can easily blow £10 or £20 million more he is not destitute nor will he ever be. At 30 he can walk away on a free and should easily get himself a 4yr £40 million pound contract. We have the benefit of a 4yr contract left but there is a balancing act as to when his value starts to drop. He has enough time on his side to see if by waiting a year a much better offer will come in or just the chance to see how far he can go at LCFC. 

Think the really big thing though which is lost on the Manchester Utd loving press is what is the most important thing in all of this the owners. Man Utd, biggest club in the world OFF THE FIELD probably certainly nowhere near on the field up against  little old Leicester. We did not have a pot to pee in when Milan M sold us to this Thai consortium nearly a decade ago. These new owners changed the manager who had taken us to the play offs and promised us the same dreams as every other set of new club owners. A named manager was quickly replaced by SGE and a massive investment in has been and never will be players wasting an absolute fortune while also securing the club by buying the ground. When this clearly was not working they went back to the first cast off and told him to sort it and probably unlike any other clubs owners accepted and gave the manager a few years to turn it around. We flirted with automatic promotion but blew it but stuck with the manager. They then took on the debt themselves well over  £100 million to secure little  Leicester. A very simple down to us we will sort it do not worry message followed. We got promoted and Vichai came out with we will hit the top 6 within 6 years line. The media chuckled at that one and just because he did not fancy flying over to see the games in 1st class bought himself a jet, he paid £20 million over the odds just to get it quickly. Think everybody knows what has happened since then at the club as we upset the pecking order. We had a chance to sell Slimani to West Ham as it has not worked out here for him. With a transfer fee and him off the wage bill it would have brought in LCFC £20 million or so. Vichai took the loss rather than sell to West Ham on a matter of principal after their owners had said something he took offence to . The owners promised us they would be here long term and have always kept their word the club has a state of the art training complex being built to rival any team on Europe. We had the tragic Helicopter crash that has cemented the owners love and commitment to the club. Our owners are very much adopted sons and daughters of Leicester, this came out with the amount of support Vichai had given to the communities around Leicester and the county. It then became time to change managers Top's first real test without his Dad, He pin pointed Celtic's manager and hands up a much bigger team than Leicester. Top decided rather than wait until the end of the season (we had little to play for with an outside chance of a Europa spot) it would benefit Leicester to bring in their chosen new manager early to get him settled before a pre season just to see where we were at. The fee to get the manager early was around £9 million to speak to him. £9 million as people need to look at these numbers just to get someone early. Top sat round a table with Rudders and Susan  and the high and mighty at Celtic passed his phone to his associates telling them to get Celtic's email address to paypal the money over friends and family to save them a bit while he finished his coffee ending with a simple handshake thanks for doing business and that is us done then. Unlikely is was quite done like that but this huge release was not an issue as the club wanted the manager then not a week or month later but there and then. 

Now this is how the owners work at LCFC perhaps Man Utd Utd fans can tell us a bit about the Glazers and Mr Woodward as I seem to see a huge club with a massive debt that does not seem to have dropped much during their time in charge. I see no CL football and a wage bill greater than Man City I see poor footballers being bought for huge fees and on obscene salaries. Man Utd must waste £10 million a month on salaries yet haggle over this amount for their number one target. Something is very wrong at Man Utd and just maybe the owners are not quite as committed to the Club as some believe 

Sooooo ...   is he off then ??

9 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Thanks, mate. Now I know about the existence of some amateur club in Spain it puts this whole £90m transfer into perspective.

Wash you mouthoutyou can lovetwo people you know just one more than the other ?

1 hour ago, katieakita said:

Really simple this Sunday is a quiet day and the papers cost more and more money in click baits and advertising I assume. Assume is a good word here as plenty of us are assuming this and that. One thing that does not need assuming is if a transfer goes through it will be on our terms. if Maguire is that set on going put in a  transfer request, all this he wants financial security stuff for his family he would already have earned a few million before he signed his improved contract with us last year bringing him in over £20 million as he hits 30, that will before all the over image rights and other income streams which should as an England star be more than enough to enjoy a lavish lifestyle without even touching his LCFC salary. Well if you can blow this amount of money well you can easily blow £10 or £20 million more he is not destitute nor will he ever be. At 30 he can walk away on a free and should easily get himself a 4yr £40 million pound contract. We have the benefit of a 4yr contract left but there is a balancing act as to when his value starts to drop. He has enough time on his side to see if by waiting a year a much better offer will come in or just the chance to see how far he can go at LCFC. 

Think the really big thing though which is lost on the Manchester Utd loving press is what is the most important thing in all of this the owners. Man Utd, biggest club in the world OFF THE FIELD probably certainly nowhere near on the field up against  little old Leicester. We did not have a pot to pee in when Milan M sold us to this Thai consortium nearly a decade ago. These new owners changed the manager who had taken us to the play offs and promised us the same dreams as every other set of new club owners. A named manager was quickly replaced by SGE and a massive investment in has been and never will be players wasting an absolute fortune while also securing the club by buying the ground. When this clearly was not working they went back to the first cast off and told him to sort it and probably unlike any other clubs owners accepted and gave the manager a few years to turn it around. We flirted with automatic promotion but blew it but stuck with the manager. They then took on the debt themselves well over  £100 million to secure little  Leicester. A very simple down to us we will sort it do not worry message followed. We got promoted and Vichai came out with we will hit the top 6 within 6 years line. The media chuckled at that one and just because he did not fancy flying over to see the games in 1st class bought himself a jet, he paid £20 million over the odds just to get it quickly. Think everybody knows what has happened since then at the club as we upset the pecking order. We had a chance to sell Slimani to West Ham as it has not worked out here for him. With a transfer fee and him off the wage bill it would have brought in LCFC £20 million or so. Vichai took the loss rather than sell to West Ham on a matter of principal after their owners had said something he took offence to . The owners promised us they would be here long term and have always kept their word the club has a state of the art training complex being built to rival any team on Europe. We had the tragic Helicopter crash that has cemented the owners love and commitment to the club. Our owners are very much adopted sons and daughters of Leicester, this came out with the amount of support Vichai had given to the communities around Leicester and the county. It then became time to change managers Top's first real test without his Dad, He pin pointed Celtic's manager and hands up a much bigger team than Leicester. Top decided rather than wait until the end of the season (we had little to play for with an outside chance of a Europa spot) it would benefit Leicester to bring in their chosen new manager early to get him settled before a pre season just to see where we were at. The fee to get the manager early was around £9 million to speak to him. £9 million as people need to look at these numbers just to get someone early. Top sat round a table with Rudders and Susan  and the high and mighty at Celtic passed his phone to his associates telling them to get Celtic's email address to paypal the money over friends and family to save them a bit while he finished his coffee ending with a simple handshake thanks for doing business and that is us done then. Unlikely is was quite done like that but this huge release was not an issue as the club wanted the manager then not a week or month later but there and then. 

Now this is how the owners work at LCFC perhaps Man Utd Utd fans can tell us a bit about the Glazers and Mr Woodward as I seem to see a huge club with a massive debt that does not seem to have dropped much during their time in charge. I see no CL football and a wage bill greater than Man City I see poor footballers being bought for huge fees and on obscene salaries. Man Utd must waste £10 million a month on salaries yet haggle over this amount for their number one target. Something is very wrong at Man Utd and just maybe the owners are not quite as committed to the Club as some believe 

How committed?

13 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Danizan you are taking this all thing too seriously he will either go or not and you fretting like a little girl won’t alter nothing matey rudders and big Ed are  at the ok coral notyouso chill and learn about what other fans do when they can’t get to watch our great team weekin week out ?

38 minutes ago, simoncccccc said:

Summary - Nobody knows.

£70m bid by united rejected

Man city match that bid, rejected. 

Harry has 18 medicals, some on the day of our friendly which he's played all of. 

The media and united fans disgusted at leicester for keeping Maguire hostage. 

#freeslabhead trending on twitter

• Haha 1