Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

50 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I can’t be bothered to read all the posts.

Would someone be kind enough to just summarise the previous 281 pages? 

Yes

22nd March 

page 1

we were apparently offered 65 million for Harry Maguire.

page 2 

certain fans were pointing out that other fans were turning on Harry Maguire 

page 3

the topic of smalling was being brought into the conversation and apparently maguire is the weak link in England’s defence

page 4

by this time the mercury had picked up on the story

page 5-160 (approx) it got a bit boring until the big dogs started wading in with an alleged 80 million quid offer on the table from Man Utd, which had everyone creaming in their pants along with counter posts from Man Utd fans on red cafe claiming he’s not worth the money and he apparently turns like a cruise ship with other highly respected journalists and pundits claiming we were pricing Maguire out of his dream move

page 228 

one major player, who had been at the discussion table with Edwood woodwoodwoodwood then threw a wobbly and decided to put a spell on foxes talk cos he’s really a gypo and has the power to destroy the place.

page 229-281

theres been a great deal of discussion about the merits of Man Utd purchasing one of our players, but apparently their manager won’t last till Christmas so he’d be better off staying here, but we can now get at least 90 million for him which would pay off the training ground and buy 3 or 4 decent players even though it’s already been sorted. 

Edited by yorkie1999

51 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Shaun the Sheep is from Derby, the Carrickfan has ginger pubes, and Slabhead has a sister called Slabarse.

Oh, and Chris Sutton is a knob. But then you knew that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Been told that he heads to Manchester for a medical on Tuesday as they expect the deal to be agreed tomorrow , I feel a little saddened but in the end no point having a player that’s here unhappy , we will find a better replacement I’m sure , Rodgers is all over it already 

Is this true as nobody really is taking it seriously 

7 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I personally find the bs more entertaining than the actual transfer news.

Beats what's on TV.  

Mind you there is a bit of 

' Only fools n horses ' about our banterlol

• Haha 1

If we do a deal now then it seems we have played Harry at the expense of our pre season preps in games (to a degree)  in order to convince yanited we are serious about them meeting our valuation.

we should have told maguire’s agent that if he played yesterday then that was too late for man to meet the price - if he goes and our back two look rusty against wolves then I will feel we have shot ourselves in the foot somewhat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

In a nutshell, Harry is pissed of with all the media speculation and unwanted attention and has adopted a disguise to avoid the press hounds 

0BE70E7C-5E1A-455A-BC77-5BF31F90F2C4.thumb.jpeg.0ee1bf218ab96ec668ae6cf37a881bc6.jpeg

7 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Been told that he heads to Manchester for a medical on Tuesday as they expect the deal to be agreed tomorrow , I feel a little saddened but in the end no point having a player that’s here unhappy , we will find a better replacement I’m sure , Rodgers is all over it already 

Any reason to doubt this?