Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I think another Maguire thread needs to be created where actual relevant news is posted lol wasting my life scrolling through this. 

I'd love a different flair for when actual news has been posted and a separate one for when discussion was taking place.

• Like 1

The article made me howl. Woodward looks a twat regardless now, his negotiation is nil as we haven’t reduced on a price one bit. 

Instead if United sign him, they have signed him with no pre season getting to know team-mates and no bedding in period. 

Absolutely idiotic planning on the ‘worlds Biggest club’ behalf 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The article made me howl. Woodward looks a twat regardless now, his negotiation is nil as we haven’t reduced on a price one bit. 

Instead if United sign him, they have signed him with no pre season getting to know team-mates and no bedding in period. 

Agreed, it is stupidity of the highest order. Everyone saw how we handled the Mahrez situation. They must surely have known we wouldn’t drop our knickers just for Man Utd. Woodward couldn’t negotiate his way out of a one way street. 

• Like 1

I tnink it'll be a joke if we sell him now. Even if United do come back with the valuation.

He's played right through pre season and is surely a starter for the Wolves game in only a couple of weeks.

If there was going to be a cut off point, it's hard to justify anything beyond this weekend! We need to be fully prepared for the season.

43 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

On the flip side, Rudkin's played an absolute blinder this summer lol

6 hours ago, Adster said:

Why are people biting to tweets from a parody account? lol

Possibly that some people will believe anything they read on the internet.

I think a few on here, myself included, are trying to stop the gullible among the football fraternity from falling for these morons. Think of it as a public service :thumbup:

Still worried he’s going.  Until we reach the cut off date WE have set then all they have to do is increase their offer and he’s straight out the door.  Doesn’t matter one jot which team Brendan puts him in or what Maguire says/tweets.  If they don’t get him they will look like a bunch of clowns ...   a lot riding on this for them.

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Possibly that some people will believe anything they read on the internet.

I think a few on here, myself included, are trying to stop the gullible among the football fraternity from falling for these morons. Think of it as a public service :thumbup:

You cannot win... the continued backing of them on here and on twitter despite being wrong so often or their tactics of a mixture of recycling news and vague updates being so patently obvious shows that. Any cock up is met with either selective amnesia or comments of  “things change”, “they can’t get everything right” blah blah. People just aren’t interested in the truth, it seems the tide of bullshit is far more fun.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Rumours are now though that Juventus are after Lukaku and it involves Dybala in a swap deal (depending on if Dybala wants to join United) which means no extra cash towards Maguire

Apparently Dybala doesn’t want to go to Man Utd and who can blame him, as I keep saying other than financially I do not understand why any player with ambitions would go there in the clubs current state.

The ‘it’s Manchester United’ factor is losing its pull, rapidly.

• Like 3

Which ever way you look as this debacle now, Woody has had a Weston. He has completely mis-calculated little old Leicester.  For BR to lose him now would be massively disruptive.

4 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

He's too slow when it comes to getting deals done to be honest.

Ours was like that, trying to be clever, trying to wring every last penny out of a deal, everything happening late in a window... thankfully he learnt from that as he got into the job.

The money Manchester United generate, there is no reason to be like that. Of course everyone wants to haggle a bit, but You should be able to afford any player out there with ease.

• Like 3

Guest Cujek

We are just trolling them now. 

We want a higher percentage upfront as we don't believe they will qualify for the champions league meaning some add ons won't be paid. 

Go us. 

We're basically doing what spurs did with Berbatov years ago. Waiting for utd to make an offer we cant refuse last day of the window. I just hop that we put the price up by the day now, and that everything is in place for a replacement (if that's what we plan to do). 

We should stick in an OGS add-on Clause.  He personally pays LCFC UKP5M next summer ,if Harry signs for them and keeps him a job beyond July 2020.

Can't see him going, Manure had their chance to stump up the cash the way we wanted but evidently chose not to and with only a couple weeks left I think Brendan would have told Top it would be too disruptive for him to leave now.