Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

35 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

CarrickFan is the bald fella who holds up the “Leicester Reds” manure flag in away end at KP when they are in town that fella drinks in the oadly owl and in the day when they were a champions league team he was always raving how Carrick was the most underrated player in England , I think it’s Simon his name , he has proper little man syndrome as well 

Wrong on so many levels.

I am so worried he will go, especially considering that Man Utd player getting injured this week. I don't think we can afford to lose him so late. He's such a champion in the air, very rarely makes silly errors and is brilliant with the ball at his feet. I thought he was one of our standouts against Stoke and to be honest, I'm not sure I trust Söyüncü across the whole season.

I was kinda sanguine about this earlier in the window, but right now I'd be tempted to say that Man Utd have left this one too late.

• Like 1

Man Utd must pay the penalty, either they get punished financially and have Maguire or they don't get maguire, we must be allowed to get an advantage of the player we've brought on or the finances to improve our squad, to give him away for anything less is defeat.

Just now, Tanya said:

I am so worried he will go, especially considering that Man Utd player getting injured this week. I don't think we can afford to lose him so late. He's such a champion in the air, very rarely makes silly errors and is brilliant with the ball at his feet. I thought he was one of our standouts against Stoke and to be honest, I'm not sure I trust Söyüncü across the whole season.

I was kinda sanguine about this earlier in the window, but right now I'd be tempted to say that Man Utd have left this one too late.

If he does go (which I don't think he will) this could be a blessing in disguise. I am concerned at our lack of pace in central defence with a pairing of Maguire & Evans and various ITKs have already said we have other irons in the fire if we do receive a bid that matches our valuation. I trust the board & BR to do the best thing for LCFC.

21 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

If he does go (which I don't think he will) this could be a blessing in disguise. I am concerned at our lack of pace in central defence with a pairing of Maguire & Evans and various ITKs have already said we have other irons in the fire if we do receive a bid that matches our valuation. I trust the board & BR to do the best thing for LCFC.

Well I am sure they won't do the best for Manutd...I reckon you worry too much and get yourself like others into such a tizz...calm down,relax. now take deep breaths,iiiinnn & ouuut.. now take a Snickers...:P

Beginning of the season we will have the squad we have ...Nearly all fans were calling for Puel out!!!  BRodgers in, now its time to trust..encourage,relax and see what this season brings....

Not time to froth up,and get over excited,over  what we shouldn't want,or try and force desperately our own opinions ,ideas nor changes....

The management,owners,and Now Rodgers have taken on a new path,but using the positives from past

re-developement.

We are in the middle of a possible new era...but now yes  I believe the fans ,can carry on with the normal banter,but it's not worth worrying,we are in a good place,where it's great to relax on either the going or staying of our very own England CB. Whether one rates him or doubts him,the people who count rate him far higher than some Dozos on here.

It's his peers and competitors that count,and they know far better than some negative trolls on this forum...

I don't think,I know and I am confident

Club and Rodgers will do the right thing

For LCFC on the Maguire issue,plus the man himself,has shown enough professionalism and maturity to gain the respect of Leicester fans...no matter what his end descision this or next season will be....