Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

This thread sums up that not many individuals can really be trusted, despite many claiming to others that they're 'in the know' etc, with what they've been 'told' and posting that on here.

It also sums up what a debacle this thread in particular has become, tbh.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Any reason to believe this?

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

My main reason to doubt it would be because it's just some guy posting on an internet forum.

Well I tend to agree but I seem to remember him being pretty on the money with Shakey's appointment amongst other things, so I get the feeling he is 'in the know'

Maguire's agent (Triple S Sport & Entertainments Group) are supposedly a top management company and as stated on their website 'Represent a number of sporting professionals from around the world providing a complete representation and management service allowing our clients to concentrate on what they do best.' but looking at the list of so called stars they represent Maguire is the only one they can make any sort of money on, that's why they want him transferred none of the bullshit that has so far been spouted about my heroes have been Rio Ferdinand etc.

Look at one of the guys who runs it Paul Stretford he has negotiated various transfers to Man Utd in the past (inc  Wayne Rooney) so he has a vested interested in Man U for them to do well, I mean people associated with them don't want little old Leicester finishing above them next season which could well happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Harry Maguire coming to ManchesterUnited medical on Tuesday announced on Wednesday agreed free maguire travel to ManchesterUnited on Monday 

(markgoldbridge)

Was it the free Maguire

travel that sealed the deal?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Harry Maguire coming to ManchesterUnited medical on Tuesday announced on Wednesday agreed free maguire travel to ManchesterUnited on Monday 

(markgoldbridge)

The bloody Algerians at it again. 

3 hours ago, happy85 said:

Can foxes talk admin sort this out. So much BS on this thread that non Maguire related. 

At time of quoting and reacting, it was level between 'Trophy thanks', 'Laughing' and 'teary-eyed mess'.

image.png.8fe0bba1a049ca75e9939fc94a533163.png