Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Dont think its by choice

Honestly could be. Maybe making him train with the youth team could've brought his value lower than it already is. Another loan isn't a choice because it will only run his contract out.

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Listen... what you say means absolutely naff all to me, I don’t even get why I’m giving you the time of day. But you’ve rubbed me up the wrong way. 

All I’m gonna say is you’ve got your head so far up slims arse it’s unreal. I’m not the type of character that feels to make up “rumours” you don’t see me throwing around in all my posts that I get a tiny bit of info from a friend of mine who’s in that changing room every weekend. You know why because it makes no difference. When it comes to someone asking how I would know I would share the information. 

What do you think I would get from spreading “rumours” regarding someone who isn’t even likely to where our kit again? lol Joker.

:D

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Honestly could be. Maybe making him train with the youth team could've brought his value lower than it already is. Another loan isn't a choice because it will only run his contract out.

No one probably wants him, he is on 80k a week 

Not gonna ask to leave to be paid less lose loyalty bonus etc

1 goal in 15 in the Turkish league in a team that finished 6th

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Listen... what you say means absolutely naff all to me, I don’t even get why I’m giving you the time of day. But you’ve rubbed me up the wrong way. 

All I’m gonna say is you’ve got your head so far up slims arse it’s unreal. I’m not the type of character that feels to make up “rumours” you don’t see me throwing around in all my posts that I get a tiny bit of info from a friend of mine who’s in that changing room every weekend. You know why because it makes no difference. When it comes to someone asking how I would know I would share the information. 

What do you think I would get from spreading “rumours” regarding someone who isn’t even likely to where our kit again? lol Joker.

I’ve rubbed you up the wrong way because I’ve called you out for talking absolute shite about a Leicester City player on a Leicester City forum.

Slimani probably won’t play for us again, I agree. But I won’t just sit here listening to idiots spewing unfounded bollocks about our players simply because they don’t like him.

Its fine to not like him, it’s not fine to chat shite about him  :) 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

But I won’t just sit here listening to idiots spewing unfounded bollocks about our players simply because they don’t like him.

My goodness, you're going to be busy if that's your stance. :) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I’ve rubbed you up the wrong way because I’ve called you out for talking absolute shite about a Leicester City player on a Leicester City forum.

Slimani probably won’t play for us again, I agree. But I won’t just sit here listening to idiots spewing unfounded bollocks about our players simply because they don’t like him.

Ok, but equally how do you know it's categorically not true?

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

No one probably wants him, he is on 80k a week 

Not gonna ask to leave to be paid less lose loyalty bonus etc

It is a mess isn't it. He is older now with not much years left on his contract and a huge wage. Don't see teams taking a dive for him. Maybe some teams from the middle east.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

My goodness, you're going to be busy if that's your stance. :) 

Fair point. Every club has them but we definitely seem to have more than our fair share of them!

Just now, ealingfox said:

Ok, but equally how do you know it's categorically not true?

Because I’ve never seen it reported from anyone with a decent source at the club.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Mate I can tell you for a fact he’s not a liked character in the changing room. In particular with Vards where again I can tell you again there was a big spat between the 2 in the changing room after one game. 

L.Glover and F.Worhington hat a few busts up,including on the pitch!!! and throw in Weller. ..ok they were all Good friends!!!

Ist just fisherwife pathetic talk..from Media & worse from fans...25 Boys & men,wont get up and Enjoy each others Psych & character.

They well have a few dip Sticks ,Shallow types,und pure twats............

But even if there are on both sides of the fence a few gut-haters,its how they Work together as a Unit & Team that matters...

Fans ...its a matter of opinion...but no matter what you think,Why shit stirr,from within,where & while other oppo Forums can do it

so so perfectly well....That bandwagon is already overloaded,so Why Add weight....Support your home players,even the dicks!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Mate. Where would this forum be without spouting unfounded bollocks?

the Harry Maguire thread would have been 2 pages long. Poor work. 

This is FT. It demands unfounded bollocks. 

31 minutes ago, the fox said:

Can I ask what was the reason for the argument?

Bert claimed Vardy didn't like him and wouldn't resign if Slim as there. I'm not sure what the argument was about.

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lol Is that honestly it?

**** me, so toxic lollollol how awful of him

Hahah, I tend to believe Bert about Vardy not liking him but calling him toxic for that is just scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

But anyway, I thought he was on a two year loan?