Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Don’t want that toxic fvck anywhere near the club personally.

I don't think he's good enough to play for us, but what is toxic about him?

I get that people don't like him because he isn't good enough, but lets not make shit up.

We really do have some odd fans... Why wouldn't you want to see a player that we own and employ do well?

Even when they leave I have no idea why fans are so bitter about ex players.

I guess every club has them...

• Like 3

Just now, st albans fox said:

If he is still here at the end of August then that’s a surprise - maybe brendan will manage to cope with the various egos better than Claude (and Claudio) could .....

Think Breandan is pretty well stocked in that department, sure he will be fine :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Think Breandan is pretty well stocked in that department, sure he will be fine :thumbup:

Any player who is disruptive to the rest of squad can go train by himself. Its that simple.

26 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Gray might be genuinely happy to see Slimani because it means he’s not the only cnut in the room. 

Twat.....!!!

Sorry I will Take that back!!!   Twats are usefull!!

Edited by fuchsntf

38 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't think he's good enough to play for us, but what is toxic about him?

I get that people don't like him because he isn't good enough, but lets not make shit up.

Did you not see the Afcon final? Proves he’s a self centred pr*ck. He’s a bad apple n anyone who says otherwise is just blind.

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Did you not see the Afcon final? Proves he’s a self centred pr*ck. He’s a bad apple n anyone who says otherwise is just blind.

As it happens, no I didn't. What did he do that was so awful?

26 minutes ago, matty98 said:

There's a video of him having an argument with his teammates after winning AFCON where he won't let anyone else have the cup. If you act like that after winning a trophy you're clearly a c*nt. 

Exactly if that’s not a toxic player then I don’t know what is.

Just now, AKCJ said:

As it happens, no I didn't. What did he do that was so awful?

Refused to let Mahrez lift the cup as he wanted to, ran off with the cup so no one else could celebrate with it. To the point where Algeria had one of the proudest achievements & rather than his teammates celebrating they were arguing with Slim basically telling him to fvck off. Including Mahrez who’s suppose to be a close friend. Was embarrassing.

• Like 1

Refused to let Mahrez lift the cup as he wanted to, ran off with the cup so no one else could celebrate with it. To the point where Algeria had one of the proudest achievements & rather than his teammates celebrating they were arguing with Slim basically telling him to fvck off. Including Mahrez who’s suppose to be a close friend. Was embarrassing.

So a practical joke then? Get over yourself mate.

you forgot to addhe was on for about 2 minutes but was acting like he done a Geoff Hurst

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I am blind...But you are a shit stirrerer & :fishing:.....

Go into the Changing rooms,or on the Training ground,ask around the players.....then come back.!!

31 minutes ago, the fox said:

Where is this "toxic" matter coming from? Does anyone has solid info about him being bad for the locker room?

I don't know about off field but I remember on the pitch particularly at home to Bournemouth I believe, he was having ongoing arguments with his team mates to the point that we were screaming at him "Don't you ever train together, it's like you've never met each other before, sort it out before you cross the line" etc, he was basically saying that their game is all wrong but his is fine. The bickering was affecting everyone's focus and it was only helping the opposition. He did this from early on to nine guys who had just won the league. It's one thing explaining to them how to best utilise you but we don't need constant bickering and amateur hour coaching often centered around himself not getting the ball he wanted.

In short he seems extremely opinionated, he's highly passionate and can be effective but if he wants our world to revolve around him, it's not going to happen.

I would guess that the on-field stuff was "discussed" between the players behind the scenes.

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Twat.....!!!

Sorry I will Take that back!!!   Twats are usefull!!

Ha ha haaaaa. Mate. Haven’t heard that in like 30 years. Thanks for the trip down memory lane and I have to say whilst short, that was one of your more coherent posts. Yay. :chant: