Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

1 hour ago, oadby.fox said:

Funny because Ruskin was a famous English art critic, even if without the n he is a Ruski!

Interesting fact about Ruskin; he never consummated his marriage because he was afraid of pubic hair. 

You're welcome.

As you were.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, murphy said:

Interesting fact about Ruskin; he never consummated his marriage because he was afraid of pubic hair. 

You're welcome.

As you were.

Poor sod, couldn't see the trees for the forest eh. What club did he support, I wonder... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Cujek
7 hours ago, murphy said:

You're welcome.

As you were.

Are we derailing this thread to talk about pubic hair? 

I wonder if Slimani is not trim and that's effecting his transfer status. 

Edited by Cujek

Got excited then that he'd gone...

12:32

SINANI GOES ON LOAN

AC Milan have announced that Ismet Sinani has joined Sicula Leonzio on an initial loan deal with the option to make the deal permanent. 

• Haha 1

On 25/07/2019 at 22:30, brucey said:

Would OHL even take him? Might piss off their manager (who is apparently quite good) if KP tried to force a disruptive character on them.

lol of course they would, they've narrowly avoided relegation from the 2nd tier of belgium ffs, Slim would murder the 2nd tier of Belgium, that's like sending him to Port Vale, I'd imagine he'd just refuse to go though

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Got excited then that he'd gone...

12:32

SINANI GOES ON LOAN

AC Milan have announced that Ismet Sinani has joined Sicula Leonzio on an initial loan deal with the option to make the deal permanent. 

Aye me too - unwelcome disappointment that was :angry:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

I was going to say it sounds like a 2-year-old trying to say his name, but I like your idea better.

Definitely been called that at the ground/ on a phone-in. Fan who struggled with foreign names so goes for something vaguely close, like the correct initials and last couple of letters of surname. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

“For now, I’m at Leicester City. We’ll see what happens after that. I still have two years of contract. Now, what’s important is to return to Leicester. My priority is to stay there. It’s the best league in the world”.

FFS.

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

“For now, I’m at Leicester City. We’ll see what happens after that. I still have two years of contract. Now, what’s important is to return to Leicester. My priority is to stay there. It’s the best league in the world”.

FFS.

If his priority is to stay, then let's hope he pulls his finger out and works his ass off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Simoken said:

FFS.

Off to West Ham with you then, you turd.

Edited by Dahnsouff

22 minutes ago, Simoken said:

FFS.

old people kill me now GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's evidently still pissed up from the AFCON celebrations

after that footage i have lost all kinds of respect for him. Even if he wins us the league next season. I don't want him associated with LCFC.........

1 hour ago, Simoken said:

FFS.

rts1k7gh.jpg

• Haha 2