Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I am blind...But you are a shit stirrerer & :fishing:.....

Go into the Changing rooms,or on the Training ground,ask around the players.....then come back.!!

Mate I can tell you for a fact he’s not a liked character in the changing room. In particular with Vards where again I can tell you again there was a big spat between the 2 in the changing room after one game. 

7 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Ha ha haaaaa. Mate. Haven’t heard that in like 30 years. Thanks for the trip down memory lane and I have to say whilst short, that was one of your more coherent posts. Yay. :chant:

Shit failed again...it was Never My Intention to be coherent....

Plus 30 years wit has long legs & longevity...:)

Edited by fuchsntf

5 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Mate I can tell you for a fact he’s not a liked character in the changing room. In particular with Vards where again I can tell you again there was a big spat between the 2 in the changing room after one game. 

5 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Thought Vardy only signed a new contract on the condition that Slim is exiled?

Can I ask what was the reason for the argument?

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Not at all. More like trying to take all the attention for himself. If it was a joke why would they argue? lol 

“get over yourself” :crylaugh:

and as everyone knows, nobody ever argues with their mates.

lol weirdo. imagine pretending to be a Leicester supporter but actually hating Leicester players to the point where you'd create fake stories about their personality. Bizarre behaviour. 

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Slim criticising some of the lads after he played sh*t then refusing to take any criticism himself. Didn’t sit well with Vards let’s put it that way.

and then the dressing room clapped.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

and as everyone knows, nobody ever argues with their mates.

lol weirdo. imagine pretending to be a Leicester supporter but actually hating Leicester players to the point where you'd create fake stories about their personality. Bizarre behaviour. 

Are you on something? 

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lol Is that honestly it?

**** me, so toxic lollollol how awful of him

How many players in world football would act like that in public after winning a trophy? Shows a lack of respect for your teammates not letting them hold the cup then barging your way to the front of the celebration Infront of your captain who's lifting the cup. Especially when he's barely played in the tournament.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Are you? What kicks do you get from spreading false rumours about city players?

Did Slimani refuse to sign your programme or something?

Listen... what you say means absolutely naff all to me, I don’t even get why I’m giving you the time of day. But you’ve rubbed me up the wrong way. 

All I’m gonna say is you’ve got your head so far up slims arse it’s unreal. I’m not the type of character that feels to make up “rumours” you don’t see me throwing around in all my posts that I get a tiny bit of info from a friend of mine who’s in that changing room every weekend. You know why because it makes no difference. When it comes to someone asking how I would know I would share the information. 

What do you think I would get from spreading “rumours” regarding someone who isn’t even likely to where our kit again? lol Joker.

Just now, the fox said:

Tbf, there's no proof of those things happening. They might be true, they might not. 

The club values team chemistry too much for them to let a player who's unpopular in the locker room to still be there. 

Dont think its by choice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Tbf, there's no proof of those things happening. They might be true, they might not. 

The club values team chemistry too much for them to let a player who's unpopular in the locker room to still be there. 

Why do you think he’s shipped out on loan?

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Are you? What kicks do you get from spreading false rumours about city players?

Did Slimani refuse to sign your programme or something?

Whilst I can't be arsed with this catfight - I think it's pretty clear Slimani is not popular, just going on the ITK's around here, the rumours and clearly the disdain held towards him by the whole Algeria squad.

• Like 1