Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Except it is. Apart from the injury

Well, the injury took the fun out for me. I quite like Lloris even if he always has a brain fart in him. It looked horrible and it's probably a break that might just ended his season.

Edited by That_Dude

Just now, That_Dude said:

Well, the injury took the fun out for me. I quite like Lloris even if he always has a brain fart in him. It looked horrible and it's probably a break that just ended his season.

Yeah not nice. At first I thought he was doing the old fake injury to save embarrassment trick but looked nasty on the replays. As much as I dislike Spurs it's never nice to see that 

It goes back into last 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Poch ain't lasting the season is he? I know Spurs are always capable of these kind of implosions but I've never seen them so bereft of confidence 

It goes back into last season; they struggled to win towards the last few months and if it weren’t for others being rubbish too they wouldn’t have got top 4.

Brighton just look the better team 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Missed the start but just saw the goal. Typical hilarious Spursy goal to concede, but the injury is horrific. Gotta hope it's a clean break no further complications.

Aside from the injury though, these mistakes are becoming more and more frequent for Lloris. Injured or not I think he needed a spell on the sidelines.

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah not nice. At first I thought he was doing the old fake injury to save embarrassment trick but looked nasty on the replays. As much as I dislike Spurs it's never nice to see that 

Yeah, that said I think that Poch's walking this season. That's the end of the line for him at Tottenham.

• Like 1