Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 hours ago, Foxxed said:

N'golo linked to a move to Juve. Would love it to happen come Christmas. Super Lamps would be abseiling down human excrement creek. N'golo deserves to be in a big team anyway. It's charity work at the moment. I should really be posting this on shed end.

Chelsea have the potential to be the team of the 20's. They have a ton of talent & an owner that will spend the cash if he sees an end product.Big clubs may come for N'golo but he isn't going to push for a move.

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

IMG_2819.PNG.da45bcdf06f91d84cbfd3ada240257cd.PNG

United fans not happy with Slabhead for his weak mentality so he deleted that tweet lol 

Why does he do this?  Footballers are not great communicators and he can only fvck up by failing to emathise with fans who travelled to watch them fail to beat a poor team.

Loojed at the problen tweets cause  footballers. ... like silva... there is only down side.  If i was a manager i would stop it

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Isn’t it just easier if ‘Martin cockshaw’ stuff is just banned on here to avoid all the missunderstandings as posters fail to realise it’s a parody account ....

Could say the same about your account.

11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why does he do this?  Footballers are not great communicators and he can only fvck up by failing to emathise with fans who travelled to watch them fail to beat a poor team.

Loojed at the problen tweets cause  footballers. ... like silva... there is only down side.  If i was a manager i would stop it

He does it because he needs to be liked. These types of posts are just sickening by all footballers.

16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Did you momentarily become Swedish halfway through this post? 

:sge:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

The lad Maguire thought the grass was Greener at Old Trafford. Still, they might yet turn it around when the Gunnar Solskjær gets the boot.

Nice copy and paste.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

99% sure Maguire has minimal say in his social media now 

I recall on the day Maguire went missing on our media day, the LCFC twitter account posted a clip of Chilly and Madders doing high passes to each other. Maguire commented “Ballers 😍” and 30 seconds later deleted it and replaced it with a comment saying “Players 😍”. I thought deleting the comment to change the word was utterly bizarre, you wouldn’t do something like that if you meant it sincerely, and it wasn’t something a media team in charge of his account would do. He just has never come across as very genuine on his social media even when he was with us. You almost get the feeling he’s got a notepad full of example stock phrases from media training day to copy and paste as appropriate after a win/draw/loss. “We go again” etc, it was cliche central. Clearly misjudged the Man U fans on that one.

18 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

The lad Maguire thought the grass was Greener at Old Trafford. Still, they might yet turn it around when the Gunnar Solskjær gets the boot.

I'll never understand the hostility towards Maguire here.  He handled himself as well as anyone could ever ask, never went Mahrez, and ended up netting us 80 million and opening a place for Soyuncu.  He knew what he was getting into this season at Man. United, believe me.  He also knows it's one of the richest clubs in the world and will get it turned around sooner rather than later (though certainly not this season).

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

In fairness to Spurs this is bloody fascinating:

Yeah it was a masterstroke by Levy to make the stadium NFL specific, looking forward to seeing a Leicester match there at some point.

32 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

for me he pissed me off by acting like he'd signed for barcelona from hartlepool. he moved from a team challenging for the top 6 to a team challenging or the top 6. but spent about 2 weeks taking pictures of himself at the training ground like "WOW LOOK AT THIS FOOTBALL YOU ONLY GET THIS AT MANCHESTER UNITED F C THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME". 

bore off you big headed freak. hope you fail miserably. 

What else is he supposed to say?

Parts of him certainly cherished the move, he earns even more money. Parts of it is simply down to having to appeal to the fanbase - a global fanbase which is much worse (more spoiled) at Manchester United than anywhere else.

Won't find him or any other footballer saying "GAWD, WHAT A DUMP. I WISH I'D NEVER SIGNED FOR (insert club of your choice here)!".

It'd be professional suicide.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2