Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Got early kickoff on in the background and Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton are trying to argue that Haydens challenge isn't a red as he has gone to kick the ball thinking that Praet would challenge as well. Obviously didnt see the challenge as it wasn't a kicking motion at all it was a sliding one, idiots.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMightySystem said:

Got early kickoff on in the background and Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton are trying to argue that Haydens challenge isn't a red as he has gone to kick the ball thinking that Praet would challenge as well. Obviously didnt see the challenge as it wasn't a kicking motion at all it was a sliding one, idiots.

He's gone sliding in with one leg in the air, studs showing with a straight leg into Praet. clear as day light

33 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

What else is he supposed to say?

Parts of him certainly cherished the move, he earns even more money. Parts of it is simply down to having to appeal to the fanbase - a global fanbase which is much worse (more spoiled) at Manchester United than anywhere else.

Won't find him or any other footballer saying "GAWD, WHAT A DUMP. I WISH I'D NEVER SIGNED FOR (insert club of your choice here)!".

It'd be professional suicide.

Screenshot_20191005-104312~2.png

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

I'll never understand the hostility towards Maguire here.  He handled himself as well as anyone could ever ask, never went Mahrez, and ended up netting us 80 million and opening a place for Soyuncu.  He knew what he was getting into this season at Man. United, believe me.  He also knows it's one of the richest clubs in the world and will get it turned around sooner rather than later (though certainly not this season).

I don’t think anyone really has a problem with the way the transfer was handled. 

It was more that within 48 hours of him joining, his social media was incredibly annoying and over the top 

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

In fairness to Spurs this is bloody fascinating:

Well at least their new scoreboard got tested the other night recording some high numbers.

• Like 1