Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I know Ole isn't a great manager, but do people really think he's the problem?  You want to look at that roster and tell me they should be higher up the table?

Combination of both. The players are awful but he’s also well out of his depth. In their predicament you would expect them to just go back to basics and stop the rot but I don’t think he even knows how. 

7 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I know Ole isn't a great manager, but do people really think he's the problem?  You want to look at that roster and tell me they should be higher up the table?

But who have they got that is quality? Pogba is a bust, as is Maguire. Rashford flatters to deceive. Martial is also a bust. Matic and Mata are past their sell by date. Lindelof is an average defender. Shaw is overweight.Fred is a waste of money

2 minutes ago, 49er said:

But who have they got that is quality? Pogba is a bust, as is Maguire. Rashford flatters to deceive. Martial is also a bust. Matic and Mata are past their sell by date. Lindelof is an average defender. Shaw is overweight.Fred is a waste of money

See man utd fans were getting stuck into cags for being 'average' yesterday 😂

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I have no ill feelings towards Maguire personally, however, it does please me seeing things not going their way for players who have left us lol 

Wish we could have felt the same after our game yesterday:(

• Like 1