Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Is it me, or does spurs’s pitch seem massive?

I’m pretty sure they all have to be the same size in the premier league unless the teams stadium restricts it. Weirdly our pitch is smaller than the regulated size due to the stadium. A few more are as well although I can’t remember which ones.

• Like 1

Not only Martin Tyler is a thick ignorant **** but also one of the few worst football commentators I've ever had displeasure to listen to. It's astonishing how he still retains the job being the exact opposite of an "unbiased professional". Even that lethargic Russian guy who fell asleep with the mic on when commenting the game was better, at least he wasn't pretending he had a clue

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Not only Martin Tyler is a thick ignorant **** but also one of the few worst football commentators I've ever had displeasure to listen to. It's astonishing how he still retains the job being the exact opposite of an "unbiased professional". Even that lethargic Russian guy who fell asleep with the mic on when commenting the game was better, at least he wasn't pretending he had a clue

I'd add him to the list, but he's already on the list.

He's been on the list for a loooooong time.

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

He’s been a commentator since the seventies.Started off at Yorkshire tv covering Leeds and Sheff Utd