Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

People constantly criticise Merson though?

In any case it'll get beaten down for being a rubbish opinion, think you're the first to bring her gender into it.

They might do on here, they don't if you read the replies to any tweets Sky send out - hence why he's still employed. He represents the "everyman" very well.

6 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

People constantly criticise Merson though?

In any case it'll get beaten down for being a rubbish opinion, think you're the first to bring her gender into it.

I thought he made a valid point tbh, last line a bit out of order when it seemed as if he was sticking up for women's opinions that tend to be written off by banter lads.

The Everton v Arsenal was so forgettable that I'm just watching the repeat of MOTD and I expected the show to end after the Bournrmouth v Burnley match. I'd completely forgotten the Everton v Arsenal match had even happened and I watched it less that 24 hours ago.

• Haha 1

Have a feeling that Man United will thrash Watford today, but obviously hope I'm wrong.

Need to give credit for Wolves; thought they'd be about 16th considering their extra European games and great run in the Europa League.

Edit: Forgot to mention that have just seen this link posted by some BBC reader on a football page comment..

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-a-petition-for-the-bbc-to-sack-chief-football-writer-phil-mcnulty

Might seem a ridiculous idea, but McNulty can be poor at times in his articles.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Bad news for Villa but good news for our SF chances and it's likely McGinn will miss the league match against us on the 7th March as well.

Huge blow for them as they'll rely a lot on Grealish now. Unless they change line ups to have Grealish central and add more pace elsewhere 

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

Man Utd fans singing Feed The Scousers.

The game doesn't even involved a team from Liverpool.

how dare they...insensitive cunts, there just no need... :cry: :cry::cry:

It's actually funny when they sing about Liverpool and Liverpool sing about Man United though because they genuinely hate each other.

We're just completely irrelevant to Liverpool.