Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, UniFox21 said:

This time it was Ashley Cole continuously saying Stiff and stiffer for a few minutes 

I can't believe anyone entertained him as a pundit. 

He was a fantastic left back but he's not a personality capable of being on TV. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Hoping Chelsea win today. I know that will bring them closer to us but will not bring spurs any closer to us. Need wolves to drop some points soon to

10 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Chelsea are way way off top 4 level. Spurs aren't. I fully expect Spurs to catch, then overtake Chelsea for a top 4 place and then start to hunt us down. I did even when Poch was still there.

So happy for Chelsea to lose and cast them.adrift from the top 4 asao

Personally I'm happy with anything but a Tottenham win. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Chelsea are way way off top 4 level. Spurs aren't. I fully expect Spurs to catch, then overtake Chelsea for a top 4 place and then start to hunt us down. I did even when Poch was still there.

So happy for Chelsea to lose and cast them.adrift from the top 4 asao

Spurs wouldn’t have got top for with poch still in charge just didn’t look like getting any where apart from the odd game. Chelsea will likely spend a bit in jan now they can so will likely improve a few positions in the team. Would rather top 4 stay the same now and everyone around 5-8 lose every game possible 😂

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

The match that saw Spurs players strangely underpunished for their behaviour.

Could have been what, 4 or 5 red cards? They lost their heads that day.

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Could have been what, 4 or 5 red cards? They lost their heads that day.

To be fair, it was a great game. Lots of tackles flying in, fouling and a real edge to the game- just like the good old days. Now it’s rare to see more than a couple of tackles in a game