Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

No its not, this was a pen ours was not, think they were completely different tbf

How was it different? 

If I was to quote the pgmol From last night then if Barnes wasn’t a pen then that wasn’t a pen 

“the ball was gone and contact was inevitable” 

4 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

No its not, this was a pen ours was not, think they were completely different tbf

Afraid I agree. Barnes’ momentum took him into Ederson whereas Gazzaniga committed a violently reckless foul.

Edited by Hammo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tuna said:

I'd add him to the list, but he's already on the list.

He's been on the list for a loooooong time.

He's definitely in my top 3, possibly at #2. Mind you #1 spot is taken by a certain Polish commentator with a bad memory and drinking issues, who notorically mispronounces players names and makes the most bizarre linguistic errors, so that's quite a company to be in for Tyler lol

I honestly prefer to find and watch an Arabic or Asian stream when I can't make out a single word of the language than listen to the boring, predictable, unprofessional plonker M.Tyler is

4 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

They are the same, if anything ours is more of a pen as Barnes beats their keeper to the ball

corrupt officials keeping the status quo 

might as well just start the European big club league now 

1 minute ago, Peckfortonfox said:

They are the same, if anything ours is more of a pen as Barnes beats their keeper to the ball

corrupt officials keeping the status quo 

might as well just start the European big club league now 

Theirs is more of a penalty as he's massively missed the ball. But contact was inevitable, Ederson didn't get close to the ball and wasn't a 50/50. I'm looking forward to "ref watch" to get an understanding.