Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

19 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

They're an excellent side, there's no doubt, but theyve had more jam than Hartleys this season. 

Going to be an incredibly shit summer listening to the plastics. 

Maybe England will cheer me up😄

Exactly like we Shout at our descenters for 2015/16....over 38 games..!!!! Not luck!

2 hours ago, kyleolly said:

Liverpool will win the league this season obviously but will struggle next season the luck won’t carry on

Liverpool are a very good football team & have been for a couple of seasons now. When you have talent & work your bag off you tend to get lucky. Clubs like Villa & Bournemouth always complain that they are unlucky but the truth is they are just bad. 

Hard work coupled with skill equals lucky.

• Like 3

I just hope they lose a few.  I quite like the Arsenal Invincibles team and always thought what they did would never be matched.  I don't know what it is about this current Liverpool team but I just cannot warm to them.  I agree with @Lambert09 that they are a phenomenal team and we look churlish slagging them off, we should be better than that, but I just can't like them.  Maybe it's me getting older, I dunno but when I look at their team it doesn't scream "greatest PL team in history" and yet their results state otherwise.  Last season they were phenomenal too and they won the Champions League, they are a truly great team.  Just not one I like very much.  Not that they care about that.  Hopefully they lose a few and next year is a bit closer as this inevitable run to victory feels very dull.  X

• Like 4

Echoing the thoughts of many on here, there is no disputing the simply astounding way Liverpool have played and gained results this season.

As much as I would concur with @RumbleFox in so much as they are not particularly appreciable in any likable sense, I do wonder if this because we, as a fan base, cannot see much wonder compared to our own title win, and the seismic changes within the game this season, particular VAR, the FFP fiasco and the lack of serious title contenders.

• Like 2