Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/20 Pre-Season Fixtures

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

How Stoke have fallen, they are now just lil opponents for Premier League teams for pre-season.

As we were when we played Portsmouth in 2007, Birmingham in 2008 (in fact we were so small time then Birmingham were a Championship team), Sunderland in 2010, Sunderland in 2012. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Only counts if you do it with Leicester. ;)

39 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just spoke to the FA and EFL. They've confirmed that friendlies don't count towards fans' attempted completions of 'the 92'. Sorry guys and girls. 

You can all **** off lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Only counts if you do it with Leicester. ;)

This actual fact lol

I spent years waiting to get us in at plainmoor despite having been to about 15 Torquay games there.

Not fussed about trying to do the 92 as it changes to often and without some pure fluke of cup draws against about 10 or 20 L1/L2 sides there is not a chance I'm ever likely to manage it.

But I think Rotherhams new ground. Did the old one and Don Valley makes it about number 95. Lost my list when emptying my unit. Must re-write it at somepoint.

Gonna have to make the effort to get to this, full 9am start on the train, with beers as only spurs new WHL adds to the total next season.

Now if we can only get Brentford in the cup please.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

This actual fact lol

I spent years waiting to get us in at plainmoor despite having been to about 15 Torquay games there.

Not fussed about trying to do the 92 as it changes to often and without some pure fluke of cup draws against about 10 or 20 L1/L2 sides there is not a chance I'm ever likely to manage it.

But I think Rotherhams new ground. Did the old one and Don Valley makes it about number 95. Lost my list when emptying my unit. Must re-write it at somepoint.

Gonna have to make the effort to get to this, full 9am start on the train, with beers as only spurs new WHL adds to the total next season.

Now if we can only get Brentford in the cup please.

Me and my mate completed the 92 this year but already it's down to 90 with Spurs and Salford now ha.