Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/20 Pre-Season Fixtures

6 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Reckon Lyon away.

Not that I'm aware.

2 minutes ago, aaron0072002uk said:

Ajax?

As above.

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Scotland or Wales?

As above.

Think inside the box but also outside. 

?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Stella Artois :P sore .. perhaps?

Yep. 

Like I said so I've been told. Hes normally on the ball with stuff so let's see what happens.

It's a lovely place as well we will be greeted yet again with open arms and I'm sure they're will be some sore heads if it does go ahead. 

?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AjcW said:

Some random international sponsored friendly at the Aviva in Dublin? (I was thinking inside but outside the box @Ashley lollol

Belfast. (Derry/Londonderry would be better still). Sure Brendan and Johnny would like a wee trip home. 

It's almost like being abroad....

for what it's worth: I already heard last summer there would be a friendly this season between Leuven and Leicester. They already wanted to do it last summer but there was not enough time to get everything arranged at that time.

On 11/05/2019 at 14:13, Foxxed said:

These lot

https://mobile.twitter.com/hksoccer7s/status/1126430359128813568?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Are playing on the 18th of this month: http://www.hksoccersevens.com/matches-2019/

Quite a lot of buzz around Dewbury-Hall, Taveras and Luke Thomas lately. Looking forward to seeing Ughelumba too.

A young team too. Gyamfi, Thomas and Taveras are 17. Tee is 18. Ughelumba is 19.

Ughelumba is gonna be some player. Next player to break into our first team imo.