Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/20 Pre-Season Fixtures

On 10/05/2019 at 23:31, Ashley said:

Believe me there fans have the same feelings for Vichai and Top as we do.

I was lucky enough to go over to Leuven and meet the guys who came over here, who we are still in contact with. Now excuse my ignorance in the KP Brand or what ever you want to call it but the Leuven lads have shown a great interest in our club and some or our fans have to theirs. 

If they're taking an interest in Leicester City I can get in board with that, as well as them getting on board with us showing an interest in Leuven. It's a lovely place too... oh and the beer is cheap ;)

Edit: this is not "pelters" either :D

Not sure @Lizhang would agree with you

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nah, this backs up what I’ve heard.

93C6ED4C-2A72-40D6-B4D9-C9C0E04C7414.jpeg

Ahh right, not too bad.... not the best of memories there lol I’m notts based though so doable on the train. 

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nah, this backs up what I’ve heard.

93C6ED4C-2A72-40D6-B4D9-C9C0E04C7414.jpeg

Boring. If we were going to play there, why not Vale? Would have been a new ground for most and a chance to help a club recovering after shedding an awful owner.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Boring. If we were going to play there, why not Vale? Would have been a new ground for most and a chance to help a club recovering after shedding an awful owner.

Yeah. I think we are their big home friendly on the Saturday before the season starts.

Bit boring considering we played them in the league.

On 12/05/2019 at 17:00, Ashley said:

Think inside the box but also outside. 

?

Inside the box guess: Leuven.

Outside the box guess: As part of a 4-team, weekend-long "King Power Trophy" Emirates Cup-style friendly tournament with OHL, Anderlecht, and Bochum.

Edited by Jordan

So after speaking to our Leuven friends, they've asked and there is something in the pipeline for us to play each other however scheduling for both clubs is causing problems at the moment. 

They're trying to work around it, if not itll be next pre season. 

49 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

Zero point in going Stoke. Either go well shit or really big. No1 gives a rats ass about those oatcake eating oafs.

Wouldn't be against it if there's a Gordon Banks memorial match sort of thing. Raise money for his respective charity.

But I doubt it

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Out Foxed said:

Zero point in going Stoke. Either go well shit or really big. No1 gives a rats ass about those oatcake eating oafs.

Well the point is that it is likely to be a decent side, who play the english way and will likely put 11 behind the ball, something we struggle to break down.  People forget that pre-season is supposed to prepare us for the season its not just about nice away games for the fans. 

This game to me, is far more beneficial than glamour games against sides from other countries. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Yep, Vale Park is a ground that has escaped me. One of the bigger ones too.

• Like 1