Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Watford v Man City - FA Cup final

Who do you want to win   

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

How about Watford giving up at 3-0. Look at the lack of pressure on the ball for goals 4,5 and 6 - it’s farcical. Most teams would have put a few past Watford the way they played from 60mins onwards. 

Edited by Monk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

What an extraordinary lack of class, again, by MCFC. 

After raping Burton 9-0, there was no need for humiliating a team.

The reaction of Watford fans was what football is all about. Not vulgar Arabs just buying whatever they want.

Wat.

18 hours ago, davieG said:

I find myself disliking “City” more with every goal they score.

Call it irrational if you want but that’s my feelings.

Im done with man city now. Didnt want liverpool to win the title but do hope they win chanps league.

If pool are fighting for the title next year again id rather they then man city.  Its sad that we all know man city will be up there again...dreaming of a foxes repeat, sigh.

Teams a like mancity, man united, chelsea on another level money wise and it has to stop.  Hard Salary caps are needed more so discourage big clubs from hoarding all the top talent.  Just take our best players and duke it out between the other top 3 or 4 who've got money instead of all 20 teams.

Maybe its time we start seeing rules on how much you can spend on total transfers, a cap on how many players can be paid 100k a week, 200k a week etc. 

Do something, football in england is dying. I wont say man city arent fun to watch per say but its a joke when you've got that talent on the pitch, on the bench against mighty Watford.

Edited by Jattdogg

3 hours ago, Monk said:

How about Watford giving up at 3-0. Look at the lack of pressure on the ball for goals 4,5 and 6 - it’s farcical. Most teams would have put a few past Watford the way they played from 60mins onwards. 

The lack of pressure on the ball was partly down to the fact they were fvcked and didn’t have the energy left to close Man City down.

Watford were chasing it all game while Man City passed it around for fun.

I don’t blame Watford one bit and I disagree they just gave up. They’re professional footballers playing with pride in an FA Cup final. Man City would have put 6 past most teams yesterday imo. 

18 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

What an extraordinary lack of class, again, by MCFC. 

After raping Burton 9-0, there was no need for humiliating a team.

The reaction of Watford fans was what football is all about. Not vulgar Arabs just buying whatever they want.

What would you rather they did? If they'd just slowed the game down at 2 or 3 nil and just kept the ball for the rest of the game, not sure that would have been any more respectful to their opponents. Maybe they should have scored a few own goals in added time just to take the edge off it and add a bit of #class #respect to proceedings

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

The lack of pressure on the ball was partly down to the fact they were fvcked and didn’t have the energy left to close Man City down.

Watford were chasing it all game while Man City passed it around for fun.

I don’t blame Watford one bit and I disagree they just gave up. They’re professional footballers playing with pride in an FA Cup final. Man City would have put 6 past most teams yesterday imo. 

I just think they caught out our poor defence easily really and our full backs were so exposed due to the lack of help from our wide man.

Also Capoue had a tough game as Doucouré couldn't get stuck in following his early booking.

not sure what anyone expected, we are looking at possibly the best footballing side of all time against a mid table team who occasionally produce a good result. 

6-0 flattered watford, if anything. it could’ve been 10, 11 or 12. 

• Like 2

I am absolutely delighted with the result. All this nonsense about the Watford fans waving their flags for the last 10 minutes. I think they only did that so they couldn't see another goal going in their goal. 

It was a battering as Gray has said and it really was an embarrassing performance. Most of them packed up at two nil.

57 minutes ago, Wortho said:

All this nonsense about the Watford fans waving their flags for the last 10 minutes.

I found this laughable. When it went 4-0, I'd have been that annoyed I would have probably walked out and be halfway into central London by full time. 

That might just be me. I just found it very Watford that flag waving. 

• Like 1

Must admit I am surprised so many people did stay - after all we seem to get loads leaving a league game even when we are winning.

Even for the presentation there was a lot left behind.

Those who did leave early or at full time did say they saw some City fans leaving too....

I am sure had it been against any other team or not half an hour/hour down the road journey wise for many more would have gone or certainly given the team some stick.