Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Watford v Man City - FA Cup final

Who do you want to win   

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

I quite like Watford and I want them to win. They had a good season but somehow conspired to finish 11th.

Saturday 18 May, 5pm kick off.

Edited by Koke

A domestic treble would be a fantastic achievement for Pep and Man City but most people would support the underdog in a match like this. Man City will be heavy favourites.  most people will want Watford to win just to put a spanner in the works for Pep. everyone hates to see one team dominate and people would love to see Man City knocked off their pedestal.

46 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Like most, I want Watford to have their moment. Also be funny to see Wolves miss out on Europe and Man Utd have to go in at 2nd qualifying round and see what they do with friendlies.

Exactly this. Would be f**kin hilarious. 

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Like most, I want Watford to have their moment. Also be funny to see Wolves miss out on Europe and Man Utd have to go in at 2nd qualifying round and see what they do with friendlies.

Exactly this, mainly for the Man U part.

Anyone voting for Man City has to be asked why? Ridiculous unless you support them (or Utd or Wolves).

Edited by KrefelderFox666

I am usually one of those small-timers who doesn't want another underdog (like Hull and Palace previously) to win this before we do.

But if Watford do win it, fair play to them. They'll have earned it.

I won 2 tickets so will be there with my boy :thumbup:

They're in the Man City end so I guess we'll be supporting them :D

Hope they do the historic treble actually so my boy can say that he was there.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Nalis said:

Domestic treble has never been done before in England so hope Man City do it, just this once though.

Happy enough for Watford if they win it though.

Heard that on the radio yesterday. Can’t believe it’s never been done before.  

Before LVG United hadn't won the FA Cup in like over a decade or something. They won titles and league cups and European Cup but weirdly not the FA Cup  so no wonder the domestic treble have never been done.

Just looked it up, and Man Utd beat Milwall in the final in 03/04, and next time they won it was 14/15 with LVG.