Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Jean-Kevin Augustin

2 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

You're assuming I've read the comment you quoted in your response. 

Since when does anyone on FT read comments properly before replying?

3 elephants.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, foxfan92 said:

You're assuming I've read the comment you quoted in your response. 

Since when does anyone on FT read comments properly before replying?

lol love it!

Just been reading up about him, he's been described as the perfect foil for Werner in the same way that Cavani dovetails with Suarez for Uruguay. This is interesting as Rodgers most devastating spell as a manager at Liverpool was when he got Sturridge (Augustin) and Suarez (Vardy) working together with a young magician (Maddison/Barnes) behind them.

• Like 2

On 16/05/2019 at 18:52, North Leeds Fox said:

Seems the right kind of player we need as can play across the front line. My slight concern is if hassenhutl isn't linked to sign him as he managed him last year and would have thought he would have been all over this if he rated him highly. 

1st thing I thought as well is that Hassenhutl would be after him if he was any good. 

8 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

1st thing I thought as well is that Hassenhutl would be after him if he was any good. 

Southampton haven’t had any big sales so we don’t know what the financial situation is there. They’re also pretty stocked up with forwards. Wouldn’t look to much into that personally.

3 hours ago, ItsLeo said:

Everton seem to be after Mitrovic according to SkySports. Does that mean it’s left the door open for us to snap this guy up ?

Whenever anyone writes anything that isn't in the standard font I immediately think they're pasting juicy gossip fresh out the rumour mill from another site and I think HERE WE GO

Never, ever is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Langston said:

Whenever anyone writes anything that isn't in the standard font I immediately think they're pasting juicy gossip fresh out the rumour mill from another site and I think HERE WE GO

Never, ever is.

My bad mate, I’m new to all this hahaha

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

First rule of FT... someone always moans, no matter what you write. :thumbup:

oh my gosh no they dont that’s such rubbish can’t believe you said that.

• Haha 1

Don't really think it's much of a surprise that the top-6 fringe teams are linked with the same players. I imagine Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton are too. Essentially the player will either come with the proven track record for the top 6 to take a chance, or perhaps the potential, which is where we come in. In any case, a young striker who's doing fairly well in Germany is a good sign. The stats are less important for a 21 year old in my opinion. I feel that we were so focused on Iheanacho's stats and less considerate of the context; he played for a Man City team that created about five times as many chances as we do in games, rather than the raw ability of the player. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Didn't know where else to post but HS-KVS is on its way back from Erfurt Airport after a 2 and a half hour stay its about a 45m journey from Leipzig 

Screenshot_20190712-144316.jpg