Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, LinekersApples said:

Yes.

Obvious comment alert:

Everything now depends on outgoings at our end, ins/outs at other clubs, value for money and time

Ok, makes sense. Not bothered myself, but asking for a friend, is there positive movement regarding outgoings? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Yes.

Obvious comment alert:

Everything now depends on outgoings at our end, ins/outs at other clubs, value for money and time

3 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

I haven't heard his name mentioned, but i know that Kolo's advisers (and therefore BR's also) have close links with both Sengalese and Ivory Coast players/agents across Europe. 

my guesses:

CB: Sane or Mbodji

CM: Kessie or Seri

Winger: Gervinho or Cornet.

6 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Tell your friend to PM me

He is not online. Happy to pass on the info,  just PM me :thumbup:

Don’t worry, I won’t look :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Second was class to.... :D

However, he's not the best young Tom with links in Leicester in the championship imo.

I look forward to watching the young lad I once worked with make his debut for PNE after his 2m move last week (unless we are playing at the same time)

Edited by LinekersApples
Didnt make sense. #sometimeswrong

2 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

However, he's not the best young Tom who used to be at Leicester in the championship imo.

I look forward to watching the young lad I once worked with make his debut for PNE after his 2m move last week (unless we are playing at the same time)

Lad from cov? Apparently rated higher from a few cov fans I know 

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Twitter link.

Rennes, Watford - Mercato: Ismaïla Sarr is interested in another Premier League club

WRITTEN BY EDAC JF MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019 AT 8:05 PM
With an exit voucher in the event of an offer exceeding 30M €, the winger of Stade Rennais, Ismaïla Sarr could join Watford or Leicester.

Big offer Leicester for Ismaïla Sarr
 Rennes, Watford - Mercato: Ismaïla Sarr is interested in another Premier League club
Player with the highest market value at the Stade Rennais, Ismaïla Sarr should not make old bones in the Breton club. Conquered for several weeks by Watford, the Senegalese winger is very interested in another Premier League team. According to our information, Leicester is in the process of formulating an offer worth more than 30 million euros (40M € with bonuses) for Ismaïla Sarr. An offer that is likely to hit the ground, knowing that the striker of the SRFC has an agreement in principle with its leaders in case of offer exceeding 30M €. The departure of Ismaïla Sarr is more than ever imminent, knowing that Watford could align with the offer of Foxes.