Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Anyone who knows me will be aware I’m throwing stones in glass houses .......

:thumbup: Would be delighted to say that my own baldness is a new concern, however the migration of said pate to other pastures was long since completed.

Bale to Leicester yeah ok and Father Christmas will be Maguire replacement at CB he’s bringing his mate who’s pretty decent coming in of the wide side Rudolph something can’t quite remember his name he’ll deliver a sackful of goals for us !! :frusty::frusty::yahoo:

Send Andy King out to have a word with Bale. must be mates from wales squad. Tell him what a great club we are and I am sure he will be happy to come here for a sixth of his current wage.  You never know, we almost had Cruyff once. It would certainly send a few shock waves through some of the "big" clubs if a player of his calibre decided to take a massive dock in wages and come here. (after all he probably doesn't need the dosh any more).

Never going to happen though.:nono:

Kasper

Ricardo  Evans  Maguire  Chilwell

N'didi

Tielemans    Maddison

Bale                         Albrighton

Vardy

Bench: Ward, Barnes, Perez, Hamza/Mendy, Soyuncu/BenkoicMorgan Justin, Fuchs (plus Gray, Nacho etc)

Just of the thought of it is making me come over all a quiver.  Never mind Maguire I would sell my own Grandmother to see this happen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Kasper

Ricardo  Evans  Maguire  Chilwell

N'didi

Tielemans    Maddison

Bale                         Albrighton

Vardy

Bench: Ward, Barnes, Perez, Hamza/Mendy, Soyuncu/BenkoicMorgan Justin, Fuchs (plus Gray, Nacho etc)

Just of the thought of it is making me come over all a quiver.  Never mind Maguire I would sell my own Grandmother to see this happen.

You chose Albrighton over Perez which just made me lose my erection.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Someones just posted a picture on facebook of Nathan Ake's car driving down the narb :dunno:

I saw a newish range rover driving through wigston last week with the number plate '33 AKE' i nearly put a bet on lol  

Edited by les-tah