Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

21 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Bit off topic but the thing I’ve never understood with Dyche is that he’s forever moaning about not having money but then insists on raiding the championship for overpriced English players (and not the good ones like Maddison) surely he’d find more value abroad 

Think I read somewhere that they don't have a single scout outside of the UK. 

Problem we have is our window is shutting much earlier than those in Europe, so all the talk of a ‘domino effect’ might not pan out that way, as they are not time pressured. 

It it does mean that we can shift some out to European teams for a couple of weeks so that helps.

We never truly did replace the Lord Lloyd Dyer and his pace/one footed style/‘slightly’ unreliable end product. Schlupp tried but didn’t have skinny enough legs. 

Get Sarr in, he can fill that role!

Edited by TJB-fox

I cannot recommend this guy enough - has such a high ceiling and Rodgers would mold his raw talent into something truly special. For £35m we’d be getting one of the hottest prospects in Europe believe me. Worth every penny

Edited by 80footgiraffe

3 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

After watching 5 mins of a YouTube compilation on Sarr, I've got to say, I'm not sold. Looks like a speed merchant, his control looks suspect...

Have a day off

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/08/2019 at 00:55, urban.spaceman said:

12 hours after we’ve had their pants down for Maguire....

We definitely can’t turn down that sort of money. 

It's like these guys live in a different world, Ake quoted at 75m, Maguire gone at 80m, Zaha quoted at 80m plus and then someone makes up a story about Maddison at only 50m