Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, FerrisBueller said:

After watching 5 mins of a YouTube compilation on Sarr, I've got to say, I'm not sold. Looks like a speed merchant, his control looks suspect...

Pace kills! His touch can develop as he’s only 21 but you can’t teach that level of explosive physical ability. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FerrisBueller said:

After watching 5 mins of a YouTube compilation on Sarr, I've got to say, I'm not sold. Looks like a speed merchant, his control looks suspect...

Agree. Hopefully I’m proved wrong. This has got all the makings of going through imo

9 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

yet he scored 13 and got 11 assists last season looking like a really fast giraffe.Double the figures of Brais Mendez who we also got excited by

Edited by StevieB
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Fun fact: Watford spend more money on scouting than any other premier league team. If we're in for a player they are that's good enough for me.

That is interesting - wonder if it is Watford only, or across the whole Pozzo circus

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Fun fact: Watford spend more money on scouting than any other premier league team. If we're in for a player they are that's good enough for me.

Watford were also in for Ghezzal last season until we trumped their offer + Puel connections. That makes me indifferent on the player. 

However, I will say that the fact they are willing to break their club record is very revealing as the Pozzo’s aren’t the type to throw their money away. Their previous big bet was Richarlison who proved to be worth the gamble. 

Given we also have had such a large cash windfall it may also transpire that only now are we in a position to sign this player. 

I've seen a bit of this lad and I'm convinced he could be moulded into a very good player. He has the raw materials, just needs some refinement. He's a similar player to Sadio Mane when he first arrived at Southampton.

• Like 1

Just now, Paddy. said:

I've seen a bit of this lad and I'm convinced he could be moulded into a very good player. He has the raw materials, just needs some refinement. He's a similar player to Sadio Mane when he first arrived at Southampton.

Or like that Traore headless chicken at Wolves?