Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Or like that Traore headless chicken at Wolves?

Hopefully not! Hopefully not the new Ahmed Musa either. I've got a lot of faith in Rodgers coaching ability though, he'll make something of this lad I'm sure.

Just now, Paddy. said:

Hopefully not! Hopefully not the new Ahmed Musa either. I've got a lot of faith in Rodgers coaching ability though, he'll make something of this lad I'm sure.

Wish people had that faith in his coaching for our young CBs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Does he own a petrol station empire?.. 

Selling Diesel and 4 Sarr? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Mehrez said:

All sort of adds up

35-40 - Tarkowski 

15 + Ghezzal - Praet

32 - Sarr

Total: £82m - £87m

Thats a cracking deal, even if Praet and Sarr turn out to be crap, we've still replaced Maguire with a proven Prem defender and got rid of Ghezzal ??

• Haha 1

Just now, Mehrez said:

All sort of adds up

35-40 - Tarkowski 

15 + Ghezzal - Praet

32 - Sarr

Total: £82m - £87m

Tarkowski for  £30-35m isn't bad business for me, still against the transfer, personally want Soyuncu and Benkovic to be given priority. 

Can see it being nearer to £20m for Praet however. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Tarkowski for  £30-35m isn't bad business for me, still against the transfer, personally want Soyuncu and Benkovic to be given priority. 

Can see it being nearer to £20m for Praet however. 

Yeah I wouldn’t be against sticking with what we have, putting myself in Brendan’s shoes though I can see why he’d want another prem proven defender in, its his job on the line if it goes horribly wrong at the end of the day.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I really don't like giving Burnley £40m

I'd settle for that tbh. It's probably 10m too much but nevermind lol

When I read Villa paid 25m for Bournemouth's 5th choice CB then 40m doesn't sound too bad. 

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

I'd settle for that tbh. It's probably 10m too much but nevermind lol

When I read Villa paid 25m for Bournemouth's 5th choice CB then 40m doesn't sound too bad. 

I just hate Burnley lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I think that's what I hate... a whole season of Dyche telling us how many pound notes we've spent whilst he shops at poundland. 

Bit off topic but the thing I’ve never understood with Dyche is that he’s forever moaning about not having money but then insists on raiding the championship for overpriced English players (and not the good ones like Maddison) surely he’d find more value abroad 

Edited by Mehrez