Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Tedious Motivational Pictures of the Internet

2 hours ago, Buce said:

You do thump these people, yeah?

I wish…. But I like my job!

44 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Please tell me that’s never happened

Nah…. That was on a comedy programme, but, the others are genuine 

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I've worked with a few US tech companies over the last few years and have been 'reached out to' on a few occasions.

Admittedly, I have also 'reached out' to others too.

Nothing wrong with 'reaching out' :D

Not to be confused with a reach around!!!

33 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I've worked with a few US tech companies over the last few years and have been 'reached out to' on a few occasions.

It’s the reach arounds you need to be careful of 

FFS @Wolfox!! lol 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 2

On 24/05/2019 at 14:30, Izzy said:

Especially if you're going for the throat! 

On 24/05/2019 at 12:01, Wolfox said:

Good thread!

slightly off topic, but, I come across some incredible business speak and it always makes me wince…

personal favourites

Let’s send that idea on a cruise and see if it comes baxk with a suntan

is Mike ‘inside the tent’ on this one?

can you reach out to Charlotte on this one?

lets take that one offline…

Americans bloody love it…

Christ.

Worst I've heard is, "Lets put that idea in the fridge for now."

• Haha 1

Like a lot of things, it has gone to far and so it’s not having an impact.

We never had any of this, and unfortunately didn’t really have anyone to supply any motivation or hope.

I went on a positive thinking course 25 years ago and it really opened things up to me, made me think how my brain worked, made me realise how you could focus more and it had a huge difference to success I had.

But it’s gone too far now , you are surrounded by them and so it’s all watered down and doesn’t have the same affect anymore.

But one that did work for me was to think of your goal and keep visualising it in your head, every day, lots of times. If you really want it, it will seem like reality and there will be that much conflict in your head you will need to make that visualisation reality. You will genuinely work towards it naturally. 

Honestly worked for me. If you want it that much, and you constantly visualise it you will get there as long as it’s achievable. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Like a lot of things, it has gone to far and so it’s not having an impact.

We never had any of this, and unfortunately didn’t really have anyone to supply any motivation or hope.

I went on a positive thinking course 25 years ago and it really opened things up to me, made me think how my brain worked, made me realise how you could focus more and it had a huge difference to success I had.

But it’s gone too far now , you are surrounded by them and so it’s all watered down and doesn’t have the same affect anymore.

But one that did work for me was to think of your goal and keep visualising it in your head, every day, lots of times. If you really want it, it will seem like reality and there will be that much conflict in your head you will need to make that visualisation reality. You will genuinely work towards it naturally. 

Honestly worked for me. If you want it that much, and you constantly visualise it you will get there as long as it’s achievable. 

Indeed.

Many successful athletes use visualisation as the way to achieve their goals. It’s very powerful and known to work if taken seriously.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Indeed.

Many successful athletes use visualisation as the way to achieve their goals. It’s very powerful and known to work if taken seriously.

Nonsense. 

I visualised having a big dick but it’s still only 12”. 

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

Indeed.

Yeah, it was that important to me, I think it should be highlighted more.

I naturally do it, I didn’t realise until I went in the course.

An example around the time was that I was given two company car lists in error. On the list above my grade was this car that was just a dream at the time. I so wanted it, but it wasn’t on the list I could choose from.

I swear in my head I drove that car everywhere. I can even remember today that I visualised parking it at Newark Street car park. I parked it outside my parents house, it was as if I already had it. 

It messed my my head up that much, I had to get it. I ended up getting promoted in the end and that visualisation became reality. 

I speak to people all the time and if they say “maybe” or “I would like” “ or I hope” I just think you are not committed enough to your goal and so it won’t happen. 

Interesting topic visualisation and belief.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rob1742 said:

Yeah, it was that important to me, I think it should be highlighted more.

I naturally do it, I didn’t realise until I went in the course.

An example around the time was that I was given two company car lists in error. On the list above my grade was this car that was just a dream at the time. I so wanted it, but it wasn’t on the list I could choose from.

I swear in my head I drove that car everywhere. I can even remember today that I visualised parking it at Newark Street car park. I parked it outside my parents house, it was as if I already had it. 

It messed my my head up that much, I had to get it. I ended up getting promoted in the end and that visualisation became reality. 

I speak to people all the time and if they say “maybe” or “I would like” “ or I hope” I just think you are not committed enough to your goal and so it won’t happen. 

Interesting topic visualisation and belief.

It’s the law of attraction mate. Visualise it bad enough and the universe will conspire!

Have you read the book or watched the film ‘The Secret’?

The cynics on here would hate it :D

• Haha 1

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:16, Izzy said:

It’s the law of attraction mate. Visualise it bad enough and the universe will conspire!

I remember this lad telling me about this and he said he used to visualise his car parking spot being free every day before he got to work and guess what it worked everytime lol

• Haha 1

On 02/06/2019 at 17:16, Izzy said:

If you can "visualise" picking your car keys up off the floor, and actually do it... ill start believing :)

• 2 weeks later...