Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 and 2 Thread, 2019/2020

20 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Good win again @SAFC1

Good win again for Cov too, Rotherham's draw has opened it up for them plus they've got a couple games in hand on Posh/Wycombe.

Huge win, huge improvements since going 3-4-3. 7 clean sheets in our last 8 games, that’s brilliant at any level of football. 3 of our next 4 games at home... Coventry away coming up which is HUGE. 

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Unlucky, especially with your disallowed goal.

Not having a goalscorer is gonna cost us massively. Charlie Wyke is pathetic and Will Grigg just hasn’t done it here. Let’s not talk about Kyle Lafferty... 

Thanks too a good contact I have managed to get tickets to watch Fleetwood Town v Blackpool for this coming saturday... looking forward to this a local derby, new ground (highbury stadium), new town for me and weekend away at the seaside at Blackpool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Thanks too a good contact I have managed to get tickets to watch Fleetwood Town v Blackpool for this coming saturday... looking forward to this a local derby, new ground (highbury stadium), new town for me and weekend away at the seaside at Blackpool.

You staying in Blackpool? Get the tram up to Fleetwood.

Never realised how close it was until I travelled from Blackpool to Fleetwood.

39 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

You staying in Blackpool? Get the tram up to Fleetwood.

Never realised how close it was until I travelled from Blackpool to Fleetwood.

Yeah looked upon the football ground guide, it's about 40 minute ride up on the tram. 

52 minutes ago, Corky said:

Getting very grim at Ipswich, lost 1-0 at home to Fleetwood, six points off the play-offs having played more than everyone else.

League One not so much fun now.

Crazy to see considering their amazing start to the season.

2nd to 6th up for grabs, think Cov look like winning it but we know the pendulum can swing again.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Getting very grim at Ipswich, lost 1-0 at home to Fleetwood, six points off the play-offs having played more than everyone else.

FFS gutted for Ipswich and their fans, but they have absolutely screwed this up. They're going to be in the doldrums for years to come if they can't shift their apathetic owner (and of course their clueless manager)

Sunderland conceded in the 96th minute to drop two points against Gillingham and scorer (Mandron) was an ex Sunderland player who got his second of the game. Mandron never scored a senior goal whilst at Sunderland.

Thats probaby the most Sunderland thing to happen in all of the 3pm kick offs.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

On 03/03/2020 at 21:55, Corky said:

Looked like they were going to walk the league at xmas. In absolute freefall.  7 points off of play off place having played 2 games more.