Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 and 2 Thread, 2019/2020

On 07/10/2019 at 17:48, Fox92 said:

Ipswich I'm pleased to see near the top. 0 defeats yet either, looks like they'll smash the league like we did.

Gwon the Tractor Boys. Hope they go back up and are stronger for it, would like to see them be pushing for a place in the Premier League.

Never should have gone down in the first place - still neither should we, Forest, Cov, Sunderland, Norwich, Manchester City......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SAFC1 said:

Is the correct answer. A good manager will now get us promoted. Sounds like it could be the man who’s just left Barnsley. 

Did a great job at Barnsley and played good football in his time there too.

I thought he'd keep them up this season but sounds like the he fell out with the board.

41 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Looks like Pearson could be going to Sunderland, shame as I want him for England. Read a few comments from their fans on Twitter and they don’t seem impressed which is highly insulting. He would be the perfect manager for Sunderland.

Their fans are boneheads who think they're a big club, huge coup for them if they nab him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SAFC1 said:

I hope we get Pearson with Phillips as his no.2. A lot better than some of the names linked. 

He has been offered the job apparently he will do well for you at that level, and who knows in a couple of years time you could be in the Prem.

19 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Looks like Pearson could be going to Sunderland, shame as I want him for England. Read a few comments from their fans on Twitter and they don’t seem impressed which is highly insulting. He would be the perfect manager for Sunderland.

18 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Their fans are boneheads who think they're a big club, huge coup for them if they nab him

Tbf on their forum a lot seem to be up for him

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pearson.1489940/

49 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf on their forum a lot seem to be up for him

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pearson.1489940/

Wait I just actually read that and most seem to hate him for some reason. They think he is a bully and mental etc, so weird as he is sound just has this strange reputation.

Edited by Unabomber

18 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Wait I just actually read that and most seem to hate him for some reason. They think he is a bully and mental etc, so weird as he is sound just has this strange reputation.

I know. He is sound but from the outside he does have this reputation. Tbf it'll be because of his outbursts when he was managing us in PL.

29 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Phil Parkinson :mellow:

I never rated him as a Championship manager but he maybe okay getting you out League One. I always rated his job at Bradford. He did well at Bolton, gettiing them back to the Championship first time, but hands tied a bit I guess.