Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 and 2 Thread, 2019/2020

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, isaidno said:

I've gone for Sunderland for league 1 and Walsall for league 2. League 1 is quite hard to call. 

I’ve said Sunderland as well but there’s a couple I keep thinking I wish I’d backed. I’m not sure who to say for league 2 either to be honest. What’s made you say Walsall

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I’ve said Sunderland as well but there’s a couple I keep thinking I wish I’d backed. I’m not sure who to say for league 2 either to be honest. What’s made you say Walsall

Thought they were best equipped at the time. If I was doing my bet again I would pick Plymouth now they have Ryan Lowe in charge. 

I have a Bradford City fan as a friend who is quite pleased that they're getting themselves sorted for the new season, and thinks they have a good chance of promotion. 

It will be interesting to see how Leyton Orient do. With the death of Justin Edinburgh and the sale of their better players like Bonne - it will be a challenge for them.

I saw that Jorge Grant has signed on with Lincoln. We had him on loan from Forest a couple seasons ago. I thought of him as Notts version of Riyad as he'd have a moment of brilliance surrounded by a lot of "Is Jorge out there somewhere?".

Best of luck to him.

9 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I saw that Jorge Grant has signed on with Lincoln. We had him on loan from Forest a couple seasons ago. I thought of him as Notts version of Riyad as he'd have a moment of brilliance surrounded by a lot of "Is Jorge out there somewhere?".

Best of luck to him.

Scored a fantastic overhead kick against Leicester under 23's on Monday 

• Like 1

I think Portsmouth will finish above Sunderland.

Grayson back at Blackpool and Darren Moore gone back to Doncaster. Be interesting to see how Doncaster get on.

Edited by Fox92

12 hours ago, isaidno said:

Bury to start on -12 points. Bolton have cancelled another friendly on Tuesday.  They only have 7 registered players. 

At this rate Bolton will be in a fight to stay in the division. Think they lost to York in a friendly other day, the one against local rivals Preston was cancelled and I've just looked on their site to see a first team page of 6 players if that.

Phil Parkinson does seem to know that division, on the other hand, though.

Edited by Fox92