Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Carabao League Cup 2019/20 Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if the home fans leave early, after all they've got the longer journey home.

RE a final v Man City, we don't have to beat them as such, a draw and then penalties would do it (says Mr  straw clutcher  here). I can see it though, 1-0 down, late Vardy equaliser, is there extra time....who cares, then penalties, happy days, carabao and champagne all round!

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Can only assume that Pep told them to lay off 2nd half to help them flog more tickets for the second leg.

This may well be true. But did you see the stats for Leeds v Arsenal yesterday? Totally different halves. Momentum can make a difference. 

Edited by trabuch

It really is quite alarming how much Solskjaer gets away with it from the pundits. They keep going on about him getting it right 2nd half lol **** me they were 3 down, Man City obviously took their foot off, the game was won.

It's unbelievable. I'd be gutted hearing ex players defending us operating like this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

It really is quite alarming how much Solskjaer gets away with it from the pundits. They keep going on about him getting it right 2nd half lol **** me they were 3 down, Man City obviously took their foot off, the game was won.

It's unbelievable. I'd be gutted hearing ex players defending us operating like this.

Media have their favourites who seem invulnerable to criticism. See Eddie Howe and Roberto Martinez when he was at Everton.

Contrast Solksjaer to van Gaal who they attacked mercilessly.

• 3 weeks later...