Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Carabao League Cup 2019/20 Thread

26 minutes ago, urban fox said:

one reservation though.  If we ended up with Man Utd in the final we dare not lose it cos the meltdown would be horrendous with the media using it to point out to all our players how much better off they would be at OT

I don't think that's going to be a problem you'll have to worry about lol

• Haha 2

Just now, Vacamion said:

Man United are utter dog bob.

If Man City absolutely have to win, I'd like them to win the first tie of a two legged tie by 7 or 8, just for the lulz and for the repeated Ole close ups.  lol

I find it mad he’s still in a job. I understand they probably don’t want to keep sacking managers and this rinse and repeat culture - but OGS isn’t the man, he never will be the man, he’s so far out of his depth he looks like he hasn’t slept in about a decade. They need to just cut their losses, Neville said the fans won’t turn on Ole, and whilst I don’t reckon they have I think they now realise he’s an awful manager. 

KDB stop it you bad bad man 

• Like 1