Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884FoxInTheBox

Man Utd "buying Leicester City's entire midfield"

Shows how far we have come, or how far Man Utd have fallen. 

I wouldn't genuinely take a single player out of their starting defence or midfield, apart from De Gea if you count him. 

4 minutes ago, Adster said:

I wouldn't genuinely take a single player out of their starting defence or midfield, apart from De Gea if you count him. 

PPog.JPG.b5811ceaa7cdaa02786b5910232f2314.JPG

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Adster said:

Shows how far we have come, or how far Man Utd have fallen. 

So. Put De Gea in

Keep the rest the same

And we’ll have a better team than a club that finished 14 points better than us last season?

Hmmm ....

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jobyfox said:

So. Put De Gea in

Keep the rest the same

And we’ll have a better team than a club that finished 14 points better than us last season?

Hmmm ....

This ain't football manager mate. If we hadnt downed tools with Puel we'd of been above them this season. 

Also regardless of where we finished at the end of the season, right now we're a better more balanced team.

• Like 3

I was reading through some of their forum on the Maddison thread and withing 9/10 pages it was suggested that they should sign, Maguire, Maddison, Chilwell, Ricardo, Ndidi and ofcourse Tielemans..... Someone even suggested that they took our director of Football. 

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I was reading through some of their forum on the Maddison thread and withing 9/10 pages it was suggested that they should sign, Maguire, Maddison, Chilwell, Ricardo, Ndidi and ofcourse Tielemans..... Someone even suggested that they took our director of Football. 

I can't decide what disgusts me more, having the money to buy half another prem team's starting 11, having the arrogance to think they can, or glibly forgetting they have cardiff's most celebrated relegation manager steering the hodgepodge ship to inevitable destruction. Not wait, the last one, not disgusted - highly entertained.

• Haha 2

It’s been reported that he only has 200mil to spend so that’s only 3/4 players at most. Taking into account that they have been linked with every player that can kick a ball in the world, I would say that we are pretty safe.

We all know there full of shit, when I see it in black and white from the club I will believe it.