Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884FoxInTheBox

Man Utd "buying Leicester City's entire midfield"

1 hour ago, Always Next Year said:

It’s been reported that he only has 200mil to spend so that’s only 3/4 players at most. Taking into account that they have been linked with every player that can kick a ball in the world, I would say that we are pretty safe.

We all know there full of shit, when I see it in black and white from the club I will believe it.

"Only" and "200 million" should never appear in the same sentence.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I'd be sad to see Kingy go but James, Silva and Kapustka have probably run their course with us.

There's got to be a talented player in Kapustka. I get the impression, and I'm sure loads of others on here agree, that hes a confidence player. Rogers might get something out of him and will no doubt get a good idea over the pre season. 

I can't see James improving now and Silva is quality but certainly doesn't suit this league or team. 

15 hours ago, srex9 said:

There's got to be a talented player in Kapustka. I get the impression, and I'm sure loads of others on here agree, that hes a confidence player. Rogers might get something out of him and will no doubt get a good idea over the pre season. 

I can't see James improving now and Silva is quality but certainly doesn't suit this league or team. 

Surely the ship has sailed now with Kapustka, Rodgers is a great manager but not a miracle worker!  The guy has done absolutely zero of note anywhere he's been out on loan.

On 18/06/2019 at 20:17, srex9 said:

Kapustka came here with the wrong attitude and I don't think was prepared to work hard enough.

It's a pity because he did have talent.

Sadly it's too common with young players.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We’re currently paying their wages ........

I can only assume the staff are spending too much time trying to secure  Tielemans and our main targets.

someone needs to be instructed to find clubs for them, and I don't mean golf clubs.

On 17/06/2019 at 19:01, Adster said:

Shows how far we have come, or how far Man Utd have fallen. 

I wouldn't genuinely take a single player out of their starting defence or midfield, apart from De Gea if you count him. 

Totally agree.

But they'll almost certainly finish above us. Go figure!

Why any player would go there right now is beyond me. Other than money, huge club or not. They are trending on twitter the stadium is falling apart, people are sending videos in of people chanting glazers out and its trending 

Screenshot_20190619-215602.jpg

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

Problem at Utd is Ferguson's influence. He is still in the background and overshadows them. They have no plan and are desperate......Long may it continue!!!

I’m almost convinced that their decline his by his design. He technically gave them 5 years notice he’d be retiring and then recommended David ****ing Moyes?! Any sensible club would have been preparing relentlessly for his successor, like Liverpool used to do. Instead they’ve had 3 hopeless managers and spent about a billion quid on absolute trash. 

Yeah, they’re a massive club but we should absolutely be finishing above them from now on.